Facials advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sv1711

Reaction score
I’m looking at starting to get into the skin care industry as having recently started taking great care of my own skin. I’m currently hair related so have no idea who to train with and what products but I only want to use the best as my salon uses kaseo and I haven’t found these great and offer limited choices for facials so I go else where. Which companies would
You recommend to start learning with and what best to train in just facial and peels or microdermabrasion ? Please send me all the info you can as I only want to provide the best thanks

I use Tropic skincare it’s great x

Have a look at Crystal Clear - wide range of skin products and if you want to take it further, they have all the machines

I have an eve Taylor skin care range and use it for Aromatherapy facials aswell as microdermabrasion, microcurrent and Dermaplaning, clients love it.

I use Tropic skincare it’s great x
Hi I've just seen your post I adore tropics and would love to use it a salon situation but I find the bottle sizes far too small.... how do you get on with using it for a facial ? Do you run out of product regularly ? x

Eve Taylor are a really great and affordable brand. Definitely worth taking a look at :) Do like a Kaeso calming face mask though, great after microderm treatments!

Eve Taylor is ideal as it has a range that covers all skin conditions. If you are starting out it’s also very inexpensive and doesn’t have a huge minimum order. They do a fabulous range of facials including lip and eye treatments too plus you can also carry it over to body treatments if you go ahead and qualify in those later on.

Latest posts

Back