Facials - open pores

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharny

Reaction score
Hi,

I am just about to start offering Facials to my treatment list and I am looking into the different products available. I am slightly rusty as I haven't done a proper facial since I was at college which was some years ago and I guess things will have really moved on.

What is the best product remedy for open pores?

I have a lady who is mid 40's and she asked me this question today whilst I was doing her Lash/Brow tint, I said I will do some research on the best products but to be honest, the last time I did a facial on someone with open pores, it was at college and she had very young greasy skin so we used astringent and made our own masks!

Thanks in advance x

Anyone ?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I love dermalogica, they are really up to date too. Have you thought about going on a course? If you haven't done them for a few years I would recommend it, they help so much and will help you give better facials too :)

Thank you, I may have to look into a course then as a refresher, are they very expensive, do you know? X

Hi,
Are you a fully qualified therapist?
I work for a company who provide skin care. The range that is amazing for open pours is called ZO. It's by DR Z.Obagi there are two ranges- a medical range and a health range, as a therapist you can do the health line.
If you google ZO skin health it all comes up xx

Hi,
Are you a fully qualified therapist?
I work for a company who provide skin care. The range that is amazing for open pours is called ZO. It's by DR Z.Obagi there are two ranges- a medical range and a health range, as a therapist you can do the health line.
If you google ZO skin health it all comes up xx

Hi yes I'm a fully qualified beauty therapist, i have a CIBTAC diploma, I've been mainly concentrating on nails so been out of the loop for a while x

ZO is a skin care brand so you can sell to clients but you can do a deep facial treatment with the products in salon :)

X

Or if you don't want something as "medical" and just a generally nice range then glo therapeutics is really good. If you want any info sending let me know by I boxing your address and I'll post you some info out x

Or if you don't want something as "medical" and just a generally nice range then glo therapeutics is really good. If you want any info sending let me know by I boxing your address and I'll post you some info out x

Ok yes I would, when I looked on website it was America though and I am in UK x

Open pores in this age group are usually due to skin ageing and slackening.
Facial electrical - micro current, radio frequency for instance,combined with a good anti ageing,firming skincare range would be her best course of action.

Open pores in this age group are usually due to skin ageing and slackening.
Facial electrical - micro current, radio frequency for instance,combined with a good anti ageing,firming skincare range would be her best course of action.

I did tell her it was unfortunately an age thing. Do you know of any reasonably priced electrical machines that would be worth buying. I don't want to spend too much as I'm in a village and I don't have that many clients but be interested in getting one.

I used them at college, maybe this would attract new clients!

X

I would probably look at silhouette or carlton.
The beauty show is on at Olympia soon in September could you get there.
If you fancy microdermabrasion look at the company Skinbase.

Latest posts

Back