facials v massage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

janeawallace

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I am mobile and started off doing nails but have progressed to working towards vtct waxing and pedicures.

I am thinking of adding to my treatments but was wondering if facials are more popular than massage and i assume they both require the same ammount of extra bits that i would have to add to my collection??

By extra bits do you mean products?

YOu will need less products to do massage than facials, but in my experience facials are more popular, but I am not a massage expert, be interesting to see what massage therapists say.

yes i mean products, i have a table and everything .

hiya i do facials and massage, i find facials more popular, the same bed should do for both facials and massage, you only need the oil for massage, so would be worth looking into a facial range so you can offer both

yeh thats what i thought facials would be more popular, might do that first and then add to my services with massage after.

I do both facials and body massage and i get half and half but i would reccomend that you start with facials as you would learn facial massage and i tend to find that clients that start having facials will at some point move on to having a full body massage too as a extra treat!

Well that's interesting, because I find massage by far more popular than facials. Although since we swapped skin care ranges from Dermalogica to Priadara facials are becoming more popular.

i find facials more poular but its the set up cost like some of the others have said with facials it a bigger out lay than massage but if cost is not problem i would do both XX

what would you need for facials v massage??

i find facials more poular but its the set up cost like some of the others have said with facials it a bigger out lay than massage but if cost is not problem i would do both XX

Eve Taylor have just launched their range for mobile services at a very reasonable price. The range is great (it's what I use) and the mobile kit still has everything you need only in smaller sizes.

https://www.eve-taylor.com/Index.aspx

Give them a ring for more details or you can pm me for the price if you like.

hth

thx

cant find any smaller sizes though??

You need to be on their trade site for that.

thx will look again

I've sent you a pm.:hug:

I started off by doing massage and then went on to facials. I find both are popular, but if you are thinking about start up costs then it would be cheaper for massage. All you would need extra for massage is massage oil and cream, rather than a whole load of different products (as with facials).

The Eve Taylor product range are a great range to use especially as a mobile therapist they are so reasonable to start as there is no minimum order so the pressure of a huge opening order is off your shoulders. They are a fantastic product to use for facial treatments and I know they are launching some exciting body products to as well as great training techniques.

They also have a great range of pre blended massage oils for massage oils.
Hope that helps!:)

i find both are equally popular

but facials have a higher set up cost

Latest posts

Back