Facials

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blossom

Reaction score
I’ve seen a course for a face lifting facial which appeals greatly since I think a lot of my clients would be interested. I don’t do any other type of facial so my question is, is there a range of skincare I could use which would be suitable for ALL skin types to keep the actual facial basic and the emphasis would be on the Marma point massage. My work room is already packed to capacity pretty much, and I haven’t got room for lots and lots of bottles for lots of different skin types (although I realise that would be the ideal)

Interested to hear from anyone who offers this already and how popular you find it.

I’ll pm you x

Hi Blossom,

I work for a skincare company and we have a range of skincare that is used during facials and other non surgical treatments, I would be happy to send you some samples and information.

If this would be of interest please Contact me.

xx

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Cleansers and Exfoliators. Exfoliants, Peels and Scrubs. Face Wash. ...
  • Eye Care. Eye Creams and Moisturizers. Eye Treatments and Serums. ...
  • Face Sun Care. Face Sunscreen. Self Tanners for Face.
  • Night Cream. Tinted Moisturizer. ...
  • Professional Tools and Devices. Cleansing Devices. ...
  • Treatments and Serums. Face Masks.

You can get base cleansers for example that aromatherapists use, obviously don't add anything. They probably do other base products but they may be more expensive than usual products.

I’ve seen a course for a face lifting facial which appeals greatly since I think a lot of my clients would be interested. I don’t do any other type of facial so my question is, is there a range of skincare I could use which would be suitable for ALL skin types to keep the actual facial basic and the emphasis would be on the Marma point massage. My work room is already packed to capacity pretty much, and I haven’t got room for lots and lots of bottles for lots of different skin types (although I realise that would be the ideal)

Interested to hear from anyone who offers this already and how popular you find it.

Hi Blossom,

Although I do normal facials I also do 'Natural Face Lift Massage or Facial Rejuvenation Massage' taught by the LCICI. Not sure if this is the type of facial you are referring to but I do the facial completely dry as the massage soon increases natural sebum production.

Hi Blossom,

Although I do normal facials I also do 'Natural Face Lift Massage or Facial Rejuvenation Massage' taught by the LCICI. Not sure if this is the type of facial you are referring to but I do the facial completely dry as the massage soon increases natural sebum production.

That’s interesting ... I’m doing my course next month so will wait and see what I learn ... I’m thinking ahead too much! Thanks everyone for your help

That’s interesting ... I’m doing my course next month so will wait and see what I learn ... I’m thinking ahead too much! Thanks everyone for your help
Hope you enjoy the course Blossom

Latest posts

Back