Facials

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blossom

Reaction score
Following my facials course, I’m about to launch both an express facial and a luxury facial.... interested to learn what others charge for both, how long they take, and what they include. I was thinking: express: cleanse, exfoliate, tone, moisturise - 30 min £19 Luxury: cleanse, exfoliate, mask, tone, moisturise with extended massage throughout -50 mins £28. I trained with Kaeso products so am using these as they did seem nice. But I was wondering if there would be a benefit to offering a more upmarket results driven and obviously more expensive facial. All/any advice welcome, thank you

Hi Blossom,
You are welcome to see how I have structured my facial price list on www.countryfairbeautysalon.co.uk
I started with Kaeso and then added micro current and Crystal Clear anti-ageing products later once established with regular facial clients.
Kaeso is great and my clients love it but it doesn't really cover the more hi-tec anti ageing demands that some ladies look for.

My advice would be to get going with kaeso and then add a small posher range once you have made some money.
Some clients will move to the high end facials once you offer them and the rest will stick with kaeso.

Following my facials course, I’m about to launch both an express facial and a luxury facial.... interested to learn what others charge for both, how long they take, and what they include. I was thinking: express: cleanse, exfoliate, tone, moisturise - 30 min £19 Luxury: cleanse, exfoliate, mask, tone, moisturise with extended massage throughout -50 mins £28. I trained with Kaeso products so am using these as they did seem nice. But I was wondering if there would be a benefit to offering a more upmarket results driven and obviously more expensive facial. All/any advice welcome, thank you

How much do you want to earn for your time? I have my hourly rate and the cost of the products and work it out from there. Plus what you think people will pay you. I think £28 for a luxury facial is very cheap. I would expect to pay at least £50 and I go to spas and often spend more than that. What is your ideal client like? Someone that needs something affordable or someone that has a good job and spends money on what they want?

Hi Blossom,
You are welcome to see how I have structured my facial price list on www.countryfairbeautysalon.co.uk
I started with Kaeso and then added micro current and Crystal Clear anti-ageing products later once established with regular facial clients.
Kaeso is great and my clients love it but it doesn't really cover the more hi-tec anti ageing demands that some ladies look for.

My advice would be to get going with kaeso and then add a small posher range once you have made some money.
Some clients will move to the high end facials once you offer them and the rest will stick with kaeso.

Thank you that’s really helpful.

How much do you want to earn for your time? I have my hourly rate and the cost of the products and work it out from there. Plus what you think people will pay you. I think £28 for a luxury facial is very cheap. I would expect to pay at least £50 and I go to spas and often spend more than that. What is your ideal client like? Someone that needs something affordable or someone that has a good job and spends money on what they want?

I don’t think I would feel happy charging £50 for a facial using Kaeso products as they are nice and smell lovely but obviously budget, and locally a Kaeso facial is priced around £24-28
I think I have both types of client (I’ve tried to gauge interest from my lash:nail/waxing etc clients)
I would love to offer a results driven facial and am keen to learn what products people recommend. Am considering Eve Taylor and Swissdermyl atm

Latest posts

Back