Facials

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LNB2304

Reaction score
Hi I’m looking to start up my home salon again and I’m thinking of expanding into beauty treatments. At the moment I just would be offering nails like I use to.
Please can you tell me how popular facials are? I really do not like waxing so although a profitable treatment I would rather not do it but what other treatments do you find popular?
I have my level 2 & 3 Itec and VTCT qualifications big would look to do refresher courses.

Thanks in advance for any replies [emoji4]

I do a lot of facials, I love doing them and I think it shows, I get a lot of reccomendations, I use Eve Taylor and love it and so do my clients, I also house their products with microdermabrasion and microcurrent.

I do a lot of facials, I love doing them and I think it shows, I get a lot of reccomendations, I use Eve Taylor and love it and so do my clients, I also house their products with microdermabrasion and microcurrent.

Thanks for your reply. I have heard of Eve Taylor and how good the products are but can you please tell me if you have to put in minimum orders etc?

Yes you need to buy a kit off them bit it's well worth it, sign up for a trade account and they will send you a list, I got the basic salon kit , it was about £400 bit still going a year later. I then added Serums, peel off masques and a few other bits and bobs as my treatment list grew, well well worth it.

Yes you need to buy a kit off them bit it's well worth it, sign up for a trade account and they will send you a list, I got the basic salon kit , it was about £400 bit still going a year later. I then added Serums, peel off masques and a few other bits and bobs as my treatment list grew, well well worth it.

That’s great. Thank you for your help

hi where did you train for facials

Latest posts

Back