Failing business - I quit!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best of luck for your interview. I always think what will be will be. Hopefully you will stay on so we can see how your doing 😊

Hey beaut everyone is in a rut things will pick up maybe trying working from home or going to another salon! If your on Facebook why not look up the nail team it's gem lamberts page it's brilliant you will get loads of help! But yes I know what you mean on here it can get a little bitchy if u dnt use a certain brand xxxxx

Good luck with your interview!

Fair play to you chick it was a hard decision to make

It's not a career suitable for everyone and it just didn't work out for you,

it will hurt a lot for a bit but you know what you'll survive and get over it and find the career that is right for you

In the long run you'll look back and be proud of yourself for giving it a go and for knowing when to bow out

All the best

Hi. I just wanted to say good luck with your interview. I'm in the same boat. I shut down my salon on Good Friday 😞. I'm in Wigan and we have a lot of scrounges too. I have gone mobile and its doing ok I suppose. But I'm looking at going back to employment too. You made a brave and, with the sounds of it, a sensible decision. It does get soul destroying when you've no clients day after day. Like others have said though don't give up on this forum. And don't give up on your skills. You never know, you may re-discover your passion one day. Good luck for your future. You're not unlucky, everything happens for a reason, it's just not always immediately clear xx

Latest posts

Back