Fake Bake 5 minute mousse?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xkayla_herex

Xamyx
Reaction score
Hello

I'm interested in the new 5 minute mousse from fake bake, a quick drying non-transfer formula which you can apply and go out straight away then once washed a long lasting tan develops underneath.

Has anyone used this yet? If so what do you think is it good? Also does it smell when you are out wearing it? And how long are you supposed to leave it on untill you wash it of and get the long lasting tan? Would appriciate any reviews on this product.

I wouldn't mind finding out about this mousse also. Yesterday I trialled fake bake gold. I can't spray myself so put the solution in an old foam bottle and literally whacked it on. It was really difficult to spread not very moisturising but the resulting tan was very very natural. Really blended and not a streak. When I initially trialled tans fake bake was having problems and that really did put me off. I would love to try the mousse or any self tan by fake bake that any geeks can recommend. This new mousse sound fab if you can wash it off quickly as the smell isn't so good with fake bake in my opinion.

The fake bake 60 minute tan retail version is really good when applying yourself as it is really easy, comes with a mitt just spray it on and rub in. I find the application is never streaky and clients find it really easy to use also. (Same with the flawless tan however I prefer 60mins one as you can wash of sooner)
Anyone have any info on the 5 minute mouse?

5 min mousse is an absolute must have... Literally is the party tan & lovely colour next day!
I'm a consultant for fake bake beauty at home & its very popular with my customers!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have used the mouse and it is really good.. You can smell that fake tan smell a little bit but it's not too bad.

I am still trying to find out how long you need to leave it on to still get the colour underneath when washed of.

I have emailed fake bake and although they have replied they didn't actually answer the question I asked they just emailed over a application/instruction manual.

If any one knows the answer to this question it would be very helpfull.

Im curious about this too!!

I've used it and it is good but I still don't know how long I can leave it on before I'm able to wash it of.

I ended up buying some anyways because i stock the fake bake line for my business and I sold out of the stuff already i'm also a little confused on how long to leave it on too! I've meant to call fake bake today I should do that now.

I just called fake bake 6-8 hours no rush to shower though its just a nice product to apply for going out and etc as fake bake flawless gets messy and etc it was more made to put it on and go to work/date night etc and not worry about transfer and etc!

to get a darker colour apply everyday because i guess its quite light :)

Oo ok that's good to know thank you :) x

I use the 60minute and leave on for the max which is 3hours! Smells
Nice (for fake tan anyway) and its a really natural tan and its lasted a week!!! X

Hi, I'm also a consultant with Fake Bake Beauty @ Home and the 5Min Mousse is my biggest and best seller, the product itself is a lovely tan (smells gorgeous also!) when washed off the tan will continue to develop for a couple of days :)

Hi, I'm also a consultant with Fake Bake Beauty @ Home and the 5Min Mousse is my biggest and best seller, the product itself is a lovely tan (smells gorgeous also!) when washed off the tan will continue to develop for a couple of days :)

Oh fab where r u based?

Latest posts

Back