Fake Bake 60min tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i had a sample through from fake bake the other day and used it for the first time on sunday! i left it on for 4 hours and then had a shower the colour in the morning was amazing i have never been able to get a tan so dark. my legs have taken really well which the dont always. the smell is lovely and its nice on the skin! :)

fake bake 60 min. 4hrs left on.

Attachments

• DSC04284.JPG
    DSC04284.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 1,240
Last edited:
1st pic- fake bake 60 mins left on 4 hrs, darker since the picture
2nd pic- la fast tan left on 4 hrs
3rd pic - Vani-t left on 5 hrs

Attachments

• DSC04324.JPG
    DSC04324.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 502
  • DSC04074.JPG
    DSC04074.JPG
    133.2 KB · Views: 603
  • DSC04063.jpg
    DSC04063.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 1,558
1st pic- fake bake 60 mins left on 4 hrs, darker since the picture
2nd pic- la fast tan left on 4 hrs
3rd pic - Vani-t left on 5 hrs

Which one did you like and prefer the best?

Which one did you like and prefer the best?
Fake bake so far.
still to try st tropez, then going to try urban tan again as that is lovely too.I like La tan, but i feel quite sticky for along time and it dries my skin abit. :Love:

I only use the original fake bake lotion at the mo but how do I get a sample of the new one? I'm really intrigued x

I only use the original fake bake lotion at the mo but how do I get a sample of the new one? I'm really intrigued x
just sent email to fake bake asking for sample.x

Are you still happy with your fake bake 60 min? i ended up getting fake bake darker, but wish i'd got the 60 min tan, just worried cos it takes a good 12-24 hrs to show full colour, so client would have to have it done a day or two before there going out. How do you find it,and how do you explain it . rapid wash off tan, but takes 12-24 hrs for full colour????
Thankyou in advance.xxxx:hug:

Anyone still using?

I love the 60 min tan for the first couple of days then I hate the fade off! So I didn't get it in for my clients, just use the sample bottle when I need a quick tan for a night out. I wouldn't be too happy if my clients had the poor fade off like i have so quickly. I stuck with Suntana Tia, although a few weeks back I tried the viesha 2 hour tan and thought it was fab! You should get a sample x

I absolutely love the 60 minute tan and so do my clients, I use the retail one at home and usually apply in the morning before work and wash off the evening before I go out (about 10 hours later), and have never had any problems leaving it on longer than 3 hours. It lasts a good week and the fade off is great.

I love the 60 min tan for the first couple of days then I hate the fade off! So I didn't get it in for my clients, just use the sample bottle when I need a quick tan for a night out. I wouldn't be too happy if my clients had the poor fade off like i have so quickly. I stuck with Suntana Tia, although a few weeks back I tried the viesha 2 hour tan and thought it was fab! You should get a sample x

I can vouch for the VIESHA 2hr tan too.. it is goorrgeous, and their 1hr self tan is my fav product yet. I found the fade off surprisingly good for a fast tan but as with all fast tan/high DHA products I have tried the fade off will never be as good as with traditional 6/8hr products x

I had the best wear off with the fake bake 60 mins, i've tried suntana,but wasn't for me. I'm so picky, don't like golden tans that's the problem. might just get the fake bake 60 mins for me,and for any clients that hate keeping it on 8 hrs.xx:hug:

This tan activates with water once showered off it developed over the next 6hrs! My clients leave for min 2.5 hours I leave mine for 4hrs It's my fav at moment n doing loads x

Would you say to tell the client minimum of 2 1/2 hrs, is it too light if washed off before this?

would you say:-
2/12 hrs =light (8%)
3hrs=med(10%)
4hrs + darker 12-14%

Latest posts

Back