Fake Bake 60min tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubblegumsugar

Reaction score
Fake bakes 60min tan what are your views on it and when you shower it off after the 1-3 hrs do you have an instant colour or does it develop a few hours after?

I have asked this question on 2 previous threads and no one has answered! Let's hope you get the answer cos I would really like to know! ;)

Yes I'm interested too! Don't want to shell out for it if it's not very good x

Yes I'm interested too! Don't want to shell out for it if it's not very good x

Exactly, but if u do get a good colour after an hour that would be fab! I read on the website to leave on for 2 hours if want a darker colour but not recommended to leave on for more than 3. That's all I know so far!

I have tried it on 2 clients an to be honest I am really disappointed! My first left it on an hour as she is a tan virgin and didn't want to go too dark. She was only one shade darker. My other lady left it on 3 hours and was on,y a shade darker.... So not sure now whether to offer it! :0(

I did find that with Vani t's express tan although it came out lovely I'd left it on for 3 hours and it came out the shade I'd expect after one hour so although it was great I thought it would have been darker.
Vani t colour came out the next day. Does fakebake come out straight away then?

I don't think any rapid tans will develop straight away. The rapid part is the wash-off, not really the development time.

I quite like it, it smells nice goes on nice bit I like to be dark so I leave it on overnight! X

I use a similar rapid tan from Sienna X called Tonight's The Night. I really like it and use it myself often, the only problem with rapid tans with clients is they ultimately decide the end result so may be too light/dark and you have no control over it, rather than just choosing a percentage for ppl.

On another note - been using 8% on myself recently with the dial opened up quite a bit and it is really dark! I love it!

Hi I've just had a sample of fakebake 60min spray tan solution used it on myself and I love it had many compliments but I left it on for 6-7 hours but has come out quite dark but on 3rd day and still very fresh looking I would probably leave on for min of 2-3 hours for a light tan and 3-4 medium. I've always found fakebake not to come out that dark anyway.

I've just invested in this tan for my salon and so far I've had a great response from my clients. I currently use fake bake anyway but wanted a rapid developing tan. I was thinking about buying the sienna x tonights the night tan as I had a rep spray me with it and the colour was nice, that's until fake bake brought out the 60 minute rapid tan so as I gave it a try. I love fake bake and so do all my clients so I wanted to stick with the brand
It's lovely and all of my clients who have been sprayed with it love it. Ask for a sample and try it for yourself.:)

I love it!! Love the fact that you can wash it off after a couple of hours (its activated by water also and continues to develop) , I love the smell, the colour it gives you and most of all I love the fade off! Not patches or horrid bits!

Oh and you do have a colour even after a few hours x

We use fake bake and us girls at the salon and our clients are all really happy with the 60 minute rapid tan. It does continue to develop after washing off. It can look a bit of a non colour when you first shower. Also it doesn't matter if you leave it on longer than 3 hours. I left mine on overnight as an experiment and it was fine. It has great wear off quality and we now retail a huge amount of the new sport moisturizer to keep the rapid tan topped up and looking good. These two additions to the fake bake range are epic!!!!

This tan activates with water once showered off it developed over the next 6hrs! My clients leave for min 2.5 hours I leave mine for 4hrs It's my fav at moment n doing loads x

Got my sample of fake bake 60 min on at the minute will update with results.
sprayed on lovely great guide , drying really fast, can't wait to see in the morning when full colour shows up.

Got my sample of fake bake 60 min on at the minute will update with results.
sprayed on lovely great guide , drying really fast, can't wait to see in the morning when full colour shows up.

Yeah let us know what you think, are you leaving it the full three hours? Trying mine this week once my nouvatan is off cant wait x

Yeah let us know what you think, are you leaving it the full three hours? Trying mine this week once my nouvatan is off cant wait x
left on 4 hrs ,just washed off i'm about a 8-10% at minute so will see what i get to when the 12 hrs are up.
pity it's abit pricey lol.:Love:

left on 4 hrs ,just washed off i'm about a 8-10% at minute so will see what i get to when the 12 hrs are up.
pity it's abit pricey lol.:Love:

Be sure to post a pic for us :love:

I left mine on about an hour and a half and looked so pale when I washed it off but in the morning I was a lovely colour! This is a pic of me and my sister both with the 60 min tan on day 3 I think it was - I'm on the right and my sister who is on the left left hers on just under 2 hours - just for the record we are both super pale and my sister is a natural red head so she's so pale she's practically see through lol :) love it and going to stock it!
pyra2esa.jpg

Latest posts

Back