Fake Bake always orange?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JJ8

Reaction score
Can anyone help me please...
I trained with fake bake and have brought the full kit. I noticed every time I do a tan it comes out orange for at least 3 days then goes a nice colour, it’s never streaky no blotches. When we did training I was bright orange for days too so I’m wondering if this is just normal for them? Are clients happy with this? When I say orange I mean bright orange.

Hiya, I don't like fake bake, I feel like they are very orange, but it's one of those tans that are cheap, and usually the result of cheap tan is cheap ingredients. I know they aren't going to say anything to you while your doing there course and buying there kit but it's all trial and error. You want to use a tan you love and your clients love.

I thought I was doing something wrong! I mean you should have seen my niece she looked like she had been tangooed- twice!!! Which would you recommend? I’m using the fake bake 60 min and have 2 bottles of it ‍♀️ it only seems to look nice after a few days it’s crazy, how do they get away with it?

I thought I was doing something wrong! I mean you should have seen my niece she looked like she had been tangooed- twice!!! Which would you recommend? I’m using the fake bake 60 min and have 2 bottles of it ‍♀️ it only seems to look nice after a few days it’s crazy, how do they get away with it?

They get away with it cause some techs want a cheap tan as do some clients. What strength are you using?

They get away with it cause some techs want a cheap tan as do some clients. What strength are you using?

She said fake bake doesn’t have strengths, the 60 minute one is just the same for everyone she said it only tans to what the natural tan would go to, said the original is the same so everyone tans differently. there are darker ones but I wouldn’t even attempt them ‍♀️ I feel like I just got ripped off!

She said fake bake doesn’t have strengths, the 60 minute one is just the same for everyone she said it only tans to what the natural tan would go to, said the original is the same so everyone tans differently. there are darker ones but I wouldn’t even attempt them ‍♀️ I feel like I just got ripped off!

I prefer brands with strengths so you know what your getting, a natural tan is like an 8% or 10% depending on skin tone. The 60 minutes means it stops developing after an hour and it's only going to be a natural tan, you should look into other tans and start sampling more brands.

I prefer brands with strengths so you know what your getting, a natural tan is like an 8% or 10% depending on skin tone. The 60 minutes means it stops developing after an hour and it's only going to be a natural tan, you should look into other tans and start sampling more brands.

Thank you I will have a look around, it’s definitely not a natural tan that comes out it’s awful lol, I’m shocked that so many people like it

Latest posts

Back