Fake Bake - positive experience?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cabinkel

Reaction score
Hi geeks, just wanting a little bit of input here really. I have read a lot of the posts re Fake Bake and poor service, but it seems most were from a while back. Has it improved? I am opening a new salon, and this was a company I was looking at, but im not sure if Iv just been unlucky, but experience so far has not been great!
I love the products, but if they are poor "business partners" then they are not for me.
my question really is - has anyone had a positive experience with them?

many thanks

I'm not going to lie, they aren't great!

But u will prob have a local sales rep (who are usually lovely) and they deal with ur orders, my advice would just be to buy the bottles in the box set (ie 4 bottles or more) just so u have plenty of stock and re-order before you get low, and really u shouldn't have any probs. Xx

I'm not going to lie, they aren't great!

But u will prob have a local sales rep (who are usually lovely) and they deal with ur orders, my advice would just be to buy the bottles in the box set (ie 4 bottles or more) just so u have plenty of stock and re-order before you get low, and really u shouldn't have any probs. Xx

Thanks so much for your input, much appreciated xxx

Terrible for stock levels, reps are fab, they must get so much hassle, ill soon be moving over Nouvatan after researching companies. they may be willing to let clients down. im not, good luck x
call dawn @ nouvatan 07588625134.
We have been with fakebake for 5 years, the past 2 have been quite bad to be honest, i have tried clients with nouvatan and appears equivalent if not better, smells fab, was reluctant to change for fakebakes name but fakebake really are not looking after us as accounts. Reps being made redundant, makes u wonder?

Waiting for tan right now, totally out am on back order, same old always the same!

Blimey, not sounding great is it lol
How dissapointing. The products are great, but it would seem they just cant get it together on the service side! I dont understand it at all. They are a big company are they not? Do the reps ever say what the problem is?

Hi there , I get my fakebake from my local Dist salon connection and they are always in stock so I've never dealt with fake bake direct, so cannot comment on their supply issues. However the product is fab!!!!!

No never an explanation! Love the tan though and so do customers, wish I had a wholesalers near me that sold it!!!

Latest posts

Back