Fake Bake spray gun

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gemini_beauty

Reaction score
Has anyone purchased a compressor and gun from fake bake this year? i purchased one in july, it arrived late october and now its broken. Im extremely concerned because the guarantee says that it can only be exchanged/refunded within 7 days of purchase. I havent spoken to fake bake yetas they only open again in january but i was just wondering if anyone else has had the same problem? slso, is it legal to only give a 7 day guarantee with electrical equiptment to the value of £300?! x

I had lots of trouble with a "pig" machine from a different company, gun problems, then compresser machine cut out after one go, so cut my losses , got a great machine and solution from Puri-Tan, and Kate was very helpful too x:hug:

I think that may just be if you did'nt like the equipment? I did my training and bought the piggy and tent may 2009, hose was fautly a few months back they replaced it. Thought I had a problem with tent (alas I did not just wasnt folding it right talk about a red neck lol) Lisa told me and my friend to come thru, she was going to replace them, but as it happens we just were'nt doing it right :green: lol. I'd give them another call hth xx

Has anyone purchased a compressor and gun from fake bake this year? i purchased one in july, it arrived late october and now its broken. Im extremely concerned because the guarantee says that it can only be exchanged/refunded within 7 days of purchase. I havent spoken to fake bake yetas they only open again in january but i was just wondering if anyone else has had the same problem? slso, is it legal to only give a 7 day guarantee with electrical equiptment to the value of £300?! x

I think they are all supposed to have a 1yr manufacturers guarantee xx

Latest posts

Back