fake bake spray tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dales nails

Reaction score
just wanted some feedback from people who use this,im currently trained in the lotion tanning but wantr to start doing tanning parties so want to offer a spray tanning service,but just want to know how people find it.do fb sell the compresser to go with it and also do they offer training in the spray,but all your feedback will be much appreciated.thanks

Hi there,

salon i worked in a while back did fake bake spray tanning.My boss trained me up and i found it fantastic.However i have never used any other brands of spray tan but have used st tropez lotion and when comparing this to the fake bake lotion i find fake bake doesn't fade in patches....the same comments i got back from talking to clients.Apparently fb don't do traing or a compressor...how unusual and we found they have a lack of support regarding marketing materials.I personally love fb to bits and the results are great even when i thought i'd done a crap/botch job once and was cringing seeing this client she she still came back....for another go.If fb is good enough for britney....regarding airbrushes iwata meda at www.airbrushes.com(??think thats right) have a wicked reputation.Not to badly priced too...especially if you hold on till the big shows in september when there are loads of offers on.Hope this info helped. lou x

louisenewell said:
Hi there,

salon i worked in a while back did fake bake spray tanning.My boss trained me up and i found it fantastic.However i have never used any other brands of spray tan but have used st tropez lotion and when comparing this to the fake bake lotion i find fake bake doesn't fade in patches....the same comments i got back from talking to clients.Apparently fb don't do traing or a compressor...how unusual and we found they have a lack of support regarding marketing materials.I personally love fb to bits and the results are great even when i thought i'd done a crap/botch job once and was cringing seeing this client she she still came back....for another go.If fb is good enough for britney....regarding airbrushes iwata meda at www.airbrushes.com(??think thats right) have a wicked reputation.Not to badly priced too...especially if you hold on till the big shows in september when there are loads of offers on.Hope this info helped. lou x
hi thanks 4 that.i love using the fb lotion and thought it wud look more professional if i could offer both the fb lotion and spray tan.do u think i would be ok using this mobile do u get alot of overspray etc using this.i would prefer training with it as its easier to get insurance if youve been properly trained.ive contacted fb to ask them a few questions regarding this but not heard anything back as yet.im just in 2 minds over everything as i have heard tantrick are also v good.ahhhhhhhh the dilemmas.

Have to be honest i don't actually know to much about airbrushes just that the one i mentioned has a good reputation.the one we used in the salon was Amber mist i think and...omg!! it was s**t.leaking one minute ,no colour coming out the next oh and the fatigue!!!aching hand!!I guess you get what you pay for.Good luck,Let us know what you go with and how it works out.

louisenewell said:
Have to be honest i don't actually know to much about airbrushes just that the one i mentioned has a good reputation.the one we used in the salon was Amber mist i think and...omg!! it was s**t.leaking one minute ,no colour coming out the next oh and the fatigue!!!aching hand!!I guess you get what you pay for.Good luck,Let us know what you go with and how it works out.
HI THANKS FOR THAT REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR FEEDBACK.JUST WONDERED ANYBODY ELSE WHOS USED THE FB SPRAY TAN.THEIR VIEWS AND THOUGHT THANKYOU.

Latest posts

Back