Fake bake spray tanning?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
hello, has anyone used fake bake spray tan? i use the creme and think it is fab, i would love to know peoples experiences with fake bake spray!! please let me know!:)

Hi,

I use fake bake spary tan, they now have 2, the original and the 30% darker which is equivlant to fake bake gold lotion which is excellent. I would recommend 30% darker spary. I have done fake bake spary tan for just under 3 years now. If you need anymore info dont hesitate.

Thanks

St Tropez!!!!!
is the best tanning ever :lol::!:

I had alot of reports that santro went orangie and streaky so I went for fake bake...however i found that it dosnt really take very well on lower legs and sometimes can break down after a couple of days. When I purchased the salon intro pack I actually spent over this and all the promotional stuff that was supposed to come! Never did! You no ...all the things you need to display that you do this service. After asking 5 - 6 time over a period of 6 months I have now given up and am looking into a product called natrasun i rang Young nails that stock it and they sent me out free samples which i couldnt fault x it come in a range of around 10 colours so there is something to suit everyone! even a twinkly bridal one...However I am hanging out for gmex as they are doing a show deal for less than £600 inc sprays, solutions, heated spray gun, tent, retail etc etc and being a family firm service is still paramount :hug: xx
Hope this helps:green: jox

Hi, I am new to Fake Bake Spray Tanning. But have used Fake Bake rub in method for a couple of years now. On my very pale skin, I find that it gives me a really natural colour, the only thing is, if I double up on application i.e 2 days in a row, it wont fade as good. With a single application it fades very well, doesnt go patchy. I have tried many fake tans, and found FB to work the best on me.

So that is why I went with it for spraying clients. Havent done many clients, but those that I have, have been very happy with the colour, one client said it was still fine 7 days later.

But of course, it wont suit everyone, nothing does.

bye

I had alot of reports that santro went orangie and streaky so I went for fake bake...

I have heard about orangey Santro's too. There is a salon not far from me that uses StT and I see one of the orange coloured therapists walking to work most mornings - not really a good advert.

In my experiance, most people get on really well with the fake bake spray tan. The colour comes out a nice golden brown and not at all orange, however personally I don't get on with it. I have pale skin, dark hair and I don't tan in the sun very easily either, I had the fake bake dark spray tan and i didn't look that much different so I tend to stick with tantrick 10% but I think I'm an exception to the rule!
xx:hug:xx

I love Fake Bake Spray Tan and I've used it for 18 months now. Before that, I used the cream on myself. As long as the product is in date and is applied properly, there should be no problems. I've found that on a couple of people, the lower legs didn't tan so well - but then lower legs take longer to tan naturally in the sun than any other body part, in my opinion. I just give them an extra spritz with the spray at the end and all is usually OK.
I've also tried Ecotan ( available from Salons Direct) and it has 3 shades. Mediterranean, Hawaiian and Tropical. I found Med. to be a lovely golden colour and suits older, blonder women a bit better.

ive used fake bake before - not the spray, but the rub on (many moons ago i might add) but then went onto another brand which i have no complaints about, dont want to hijack this thread, but ive been asked how much fake bake is to buy (obviously they wont buy it, i will) but i cant remember, any info would be appreciated.

thanks guys

Hiya, for a 1 ltr bottle of tan it costs 40.00.

Expensive, but its a nice colour, and fades well.

also for a top-up Fake bake "THE FACE" it the best..... its very hard wearing, and a really good colour....

much better that the Tropez one fits all hand application.

xxx

Latest posts

Back