Fake Bake training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laurakate

Reaction score
Is fake bake training divided into different modules?

I ask this because at college Fake Bake came in to show us how to apply their products manually (massaging them in with the client lying on the couch) but I know that Fake Bake is also offered more frequently as a spray tan based treatment.

I'm looking to do a tanning course with Fake Bake so what I want to know is whether there are several different tanning courses you need to do with them or whether one course will cover everything as part of being able to use the Fake Bake brand.

Look forward to getting some answers :)

Edit: just found a link online about the different modules you can do with them. I notice that Fake Bake offers one day training courses. Will it be a case of one module per day or is everything covered in one day of training?

http://www.fakebake.co.uk/trainingprogrammeinsert.pdf

Ohh don't say this! Just booked on the London course for July!

Will be watching to see now

I don't have an answer to your question but just wanted to say I did my spray tan training with fake bake and their training really was amazing! Our instructor was so thorough and she really was a lovely woman. It was just a 1 day course however I felt so confident after just that day. I would definately recommend doing training with them:green: .

I'll probably give them a call after the bank holiday so if I get the answer to the question I'll share it here with you guys too.

I'm confused because they do one day training and there are apparantly 5 modules. Guess what I wanna know is do you do 5 modules in one day or is it a module per day.

It's the spray tanning I'm wanting to do but I guess I just want to know as much as possible in addition to that.

Latest posts

Back