Fake Bake users advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrslargelashes

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

I currently use la tan but I am introducing a luxury tan which will be fake bake. The rep is coming out next week to show me the products and solutions. The minimum start up order is £250 what do you recommend I get with the first order? What solutions and what retail?

At the minute I don't have any retail for tanning other than exfoliation mitts.

Thanks geeks.

I'd buy these Retail items :

passion fruit body polish exfoliator & oil free moisturiser ... I Love them, & most of my regular clients buy these two items.

Original / darker & def 60 minute tan ... You have everything you need in those, original & 60 min (2-4hrs dev time) used for every skin type, & darker for more olive skin tones or those who like a dark tan.
You won't regret using fake bake ... X

Original / darker & def 60 minute tan ... You have everything you need in those, original & 60 min (2-4hrs dev time) used for every skin type, & darker for more olive skin tones or those who like a dark tan.
You won't regret using fake bake ... X

Totally agree... Charge a little extra for your 60 min tan perks of being able to wash it off early, though it still needs 8 hours development time. If its priced the same most people will opt for that one.

I ❤️ fake bake!

Xx

Do any of you also use another tan alongside fake bake?

I'm excited now :)

Im going to recommend the gold range, sich beautiful products, pro only and the georgeous colour it look so natural so def get that from fb x

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Do any of you also use another tan alongside fake bake?

I'm excited now :)

No I just use FB ... I Don't see the need to ...
There is a cheaper fake bake spraytan which is called beyond - at the beauty show I asked about what it was, the sales person said the recommended price was between £8-£12 ... But doesn't last as long as the original ..., but the same colour ... If you did want a cheaper alternative for your clients .... X

I'd buy these Retail items :

passion fruit body polish exfoliator & oil free moisturiser ... I Love them, & most of my regular clients buy these two items.

I second this comment!

These are your main 2 prep and maintain products. All clients need to be exfoliating beforehand, and the oil free moisturiser (Or tan enhancing lotion) is THE product to use to prolong the tan afterwards.

I stock at the moment, "Original" and "Darker" solutions, but have just ordered, the Gold and 60Min tan. I had a meeting with my rep the other day so I'm all up to date with retail also.

I completely swear by fake bake, you'll love it! :biggrin:

No I just use FB ... I Don't see the need to ...
There is a cheaper fake bake spraytan which is called beyond - at the beauty show I asked about what it was, the sales person said the recommended price was between £8-£12 ... But doesn't last as long as the original ..., but the same colour ... If you did want a cheaper alternative for your clients .... X

The Beyond bronze by Fake Bake is what my rep called a "Weekend Tan" a great option for temporary occasions.. eg - Proms, weddings etc.. I've ordered this in and I'm going to offer it for less than my normal sprays. Great for students on a budget wanting to just be tanned for the weekend! :wink2:

I am excited. I currently use and will be keeping la tan. I do la spray tans for £15, and do a good few of them every week as its affordable for my regulars.

By introducing fake bake I hope to gain new spray tan clients as fake bake is do well known. I've never heard of this beyond by fake bake, there's nothing on the price list either.

Im new to fake bake & looking at getting the 60 minute tan. Can I ask is this the same colour as the original or dark tan? x

Latest posts

Back