fake essential nails videos on ebay

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chuevah

Reaction score
hi ppl
just thought i would let you know about copied videos on ebay!
http://www.stores.ebay.co.uk/id=101758226&ssPageName=L2
so avoid!!
also known as desirenails and a couple of other names

more things that make us look bad!

janisxx

oh my god....have you seen some of the prices these bidders are going up to? Are they quite mad? And I'm loving the £21 bid for the "I Love Nails" broach...4 times the purchase price....great living for some of these sellers with so many people willing to pay against the odds?

Doh.....

Hi Janis,

If you know for sure they're copied videos (and they seem to be selling a fair amount and saying they have more - so sounds like they could be), it might be worth sending Essential Nails an email to let them know - perhaps they could sort it out.

Jackie. :)

John Grace - Essential Nails MD - [email protected] ... I AM SURE HE WOILL BE MOST INTERESTED :shock:

Thanks Samantha,

I've sent him a quick email to make sure he's aware of the situation.

Jackie

hi
yeahi emailed essential nails a couple of weeks ago
and then i emailed gina wallace
shes contacted me back
so hopefully somethin will be done
i do know they are pirated!
janis xx

chuevah said:
hi
yeahi emailed essential nails a couple of weeks ago
and then i emailed gina wallace
shes contacted me back
so hopefully somethin will be done
i do know they are pirated!
janis xx

If they are pirated, then it is a listing violation and Ebay will shut down those auctions if it is reported to them. I have seen several auctions removed by them for this sort of thing.....

I have also contacted Essential Nails as this person/company are not just selling the videos.

They are selling what appears to be the complete Home Learn Acrylic and Gel systems and included is A CERTIFICATE!!! :x

The kits are not good quality and anyone could go and buy one, fill out the certificate and set up in business. THIS MAKES ME SO ANGRY!!!! :cus:

Don't Nail Techs have a hard enough time as it is? :shock:

Blimey! I sold my acrylic tip and overlay on ebay and it absolutely 100% was not a copy! I also clarified with the buyer they were qualified! we're not all bad!!! :? I was going to sell my gel one too but guess I won't bother now! :(

pinkrainbow said:
Blimey! I sold my acrylic tip and overlay on ebay and it absolutely 100% was not a copy! I also clarified with the buyer they were qualified! we're not all bad!!! :? I was going to sell my gel one too but guess I won't bother now! :(

I think the girls get (rightly so) uptight about ANY nail products being sold on ebay - just because you don't know who you are selling to!! You are obviously more diligent than most but at the end of the day, professionally speaking, I would only buy my professional products from the pro companies - I wonder if people buy on ebay because they CAN'T buy from pro companies because they are NOT certified...I'm sure it's not the case for all but I would bet it is for the majority!!! :rolleyes:

Hi Mrs Geek! I'm sure you are right, there are alot on there simply buying as they cannot get anywhere else, I'm a bit of a bad ass mofo though and insist they send me proof of their training if I sell anything on there! Recently I have had a few bad experiences with ebay so am cooling it for a while!! now I don't let clients out of my salon until they buy a product ;) xxx

omg arent they swine's...
was gonna email the peeps but all their email address's r saying private bidders...
naughty naughty...
but its rite u dont know who they r...just riping people off...
vicky

SUNsation'NAILS said:
omg arent they swine's...
was gonna email the peeps but all their email address's r saying private bidders...
naughty naughty...
but its rite u dont know who they r...just riping people off...
vicky

I was gonna do the same Vicky.

Make's you wonder WHY they are keeping that information hidden doesn't it?

Hi

I must admit that I do buy things like rhinestones off of ebay for nail art as it mostly much cheaper and good quality. But as for these video's etc...... what a bloody con, I can't believe people can be so calous, conning people out of money for a fake product that has probably cost them a few pence to make!!!

I have often seen these people on ebay and wondered why they had so many of the same video's!!!!! Now I know why. Scandalous.

Kerrylisa

Hi all
Ive got a couple of courses from essential nails & the vids inc are not bad quality (apart from the background music) but it would be much better if they put them on DVD, only coz I had to go out & buy a vid player so I could get on with my course. Why people buy these copies I dont know coz the qualitys rubbish. If i hear of any I will also e-mail essential nails
Sleep tight
Karen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back