Fake Shellac, ebay, £10 a set and no insurance!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fairydust

Reaction score
WHY DO PEOPLE GET SO CONCERNED ABOUT WHAT OTHERS ARE DOING!!! WHO CARES... if it dosent affect your life then why get so worked up? There will always be these type of people out there regardless of what job you do. I have enough to think about with running a business, a home and having three children to waste my time worrying about what somebody on facebook is doing!

No idea.
I have two NSS salons 20 meter from us, yet people still come to us and pay two times the price. Low price seekers are not our target, so I do not care.

My thoughts exactly. People get so concerned about non pros getting their hands on this stuff and taking our business but actually most of them are getting it for themselves. Do they worry about people buying nail polish? There are people who get pleasure out of doing their own nails so who are we to complain! I don't think it's a threat to us at all :)

I don't get why people care what others do, either.

Totally agree and glad some one has said this!

I have enough going on in my own life let alone someone else's x

It's true the posts on here are so repetitive, no matter what industry your in there will always be competition, or someone trying to make a quick buck but this is what happens in the real world, so there's no point crying over it.

I started doing spray tans a few months ago now I have a girl I went to college with trying to start out doing spray tans. It doesn't bother me the least if it isn't her it will be someone else.

If you don't care why post a topic about how the concern of others bothers you? If they want to vent, like you do by posting this, then let them, you don't have to read the posts or reply

when i read the heading i thought 'why dose it matter!" let them get on with it, at the end of the day not many would come back if yr doing a fake, cheap Shellac service! If you work to the highest standard thats when people come back, not when corners are cut!
If we worry about everyone elses bussiness all the time we will not get much done, its like keeping up with the jone,s! Who cares! not me! x x

If you don't care why post a topic about how the concern of others bothers you? If they want to vent, like you do by posting this, then let them, you don't have to read the posts or reply

Probably because every time I come on salon geek somebody is winging about somebody who they have probably never even met. And if your not bothered yourself why write a comment.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you don't care why post a topic about how the concern of others bothers you? If they want to vent, like you do by posting this, then let them, you don't have to read the posts or reply[/QUO

Probably because every time I come on salon geek somebody is winging about somebody who they have probably never even met. And if your not bothered yourself why write a comment.

When did I say I wasn't bothered? I am bothered when people who claim they're not bothered whine just as much, hence my reply

Lol, why are some of you getting your knickers in a twist with each other ... spread the love ladies.

None of it really matters does it?

xxx

Lol, why are some of you getting your knickers in a twist with each other ... spread the love ladies.

None of it really matters does it?

xxx

Hear hear! Well said ;) spread that love x

I know trust me nothing is twisted :) I was just trying to point out the irony of posting a topic complaining about people who post topics complaining about people they don't know, I just though it was funny I wasn't trying to be mean or anything

I know trust me nothing is twisted :) I was just trying to point out the irony of posting a topic complaining about people who post topics complaining about people they don't know, I just though it was funny I wasn't trying to be mean or anything

It is comical and ironic both at the same time - we could all do with a laugh on this miserable Sunday afternoon.

:Kissing: :hug: :confused: :biggrin: :cool: :lol: :eek: :wink2: :Love: :twisted:

xxx

:hug::hug::hug::hug:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:Love::Love::Love:

LOL. Really lol. I guess I'd say it doesn't BOTHER me so much, but I do like to warn people/clients what to look out for when traveling, etc. With all the "fake" stuff being on the news, and even in the new nails mags there's an add for a new adhesive "polish" that as mush as states that "other" adhesive polishes can promote fungus. If the clients are interested, I try to be informed. I know a salon who advertises 100% sanitary. I SAW them REUSE an Autoclave pouch. Just tore the strip part way. Clients didn't know any better. Ugh. So, yeah, I guess I DO care. But I don't lose sleep, because I AM CLEAN!

Sent from my Desire HD using SalonGeek

At the end of the day I think it just drives people mad when you put your heart into something and it seems you are being undercut at every corner, it will always hit people especially hard if they are just setting up their business. However the really cheap people will not stay cheap for long as they will get busier and see that they are working for a fraction of the price they could be earning!

Isn't this forum though to discuss what's on our minds? If the topic doesn't appeal to you why waste your time answering it with a comment like "what's it to you?" Sorry but I just think that is rude and the internet equivalent of "why don't you shut up?"

Latest posts

Back