Fake Shellac warning for clients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoveBeauty1

Reaction score
Has anyone got an information on fake/Bluesky Shellac i can add to my facebook page?

Ive seen a brilliant status before with diagrams etc but cant find anything on google :(

Oooh! If someone has this I'd like to know too! When I see informing stuff like that when I'm on the move I forget to save it then can't even remember where I saw it!

I'd liked something like this too

I think I would rather just advertise the fact I use the genuine article and focus on positives rather than be negative about anything.

I do appreciate this but it's the only way I can educate my clients to know the difference, All they see is the price most of the time.

I do appreciate this but it's the only way I can educate my clients to know the difference, All they see is the price most of the time.

I know where you are coming from, but I just feel even mentioning these brands serves as some form of advertising for them!
Clients that go for cheap prices will always go for the cheapest option no matter what information you give them.
Therefore I think promoting all the good points of the treatments you do offer like the genuine CND Shellac will be of interest to your current clients and will attract a better clientele.

I know where you are coming from, but I just feel even mentioning these brands serves as some form of advertising for them!
Clients that go for cheap prices will always go for the cheapest option no matter what information you give them.
Therefore I think promoting all the good points of the treatments you do offer like the genuine CND Shellac will be of interest to your current clients and will attract a better clientele.

Yes I totally get this.
I would love an image I've seen saying 'shellac the original and best...etc'
No mention of bluesky as I think you are very right. Bad publicity being good publicity and all.

Yes I totally get this.
I would love an image I've seen saying 'shellac the original and best...etc'
No mention of bluesky as I think you are very right. Bad publicity being good publicity and all.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378149257.466355.jpg
This any good for you?
Might be best as a cover photo??

You are welcome to use this if it helps to educate about how to ensure that you are getting Shellac if that's what you think you are paying for xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 967
There is a women where I work who is advertising colour change chameleon shellac?!? Every time I hear people mention it I explain to them how is is a knock off product... Think education is the only way!! Beat their ear drums into submission and show them why CND is the only shellac!

You are welcome to use this if it helps to educate about how to ensure that you are getting Shellac if that's what you think you are paying for xx

Thank you that's very kind :) x

Could I please use this? :) x

Right I've absolutely had it, There a girl in my area that is adding all my clients on facebook and straight after a client/future client has wrote on my wall she then adds her!
She advertises 'Shellac nails', Which is actually bluesky! Can i do anything about this as its misleading advertising! :(

Hi is it possible i could use this image also ? X

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back