Fake tan miracle!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joeydee

Reaction score
Don't know if anyone has ever come across this before but as we all know exfoliating and getting rid of old tan before reapplying can be a bit of a pain and sometimes lengthy process. Someone told my wee sister to use soap powder, which kinda worked. I've heard about using salt, washing up liquid etc.

Getting to the point, at the weekend I had hurriedly put on a coating of Dark St Moriz (normally use St Tropez but bit skint) before going out coz I was like Casper. Well when I sobered up the next day and looked at it, it was horrendous! I imagined days of scrubbing to get rid of it all BUT nope, used some Olive Oil soap my mum brought back from Turkey with normal exfoliating gloves and I am chuffed to say that I am back to my normal colour! It's amazing, I swear! Never got rid of such a dark coating of tan in such a short amount of time.

I'll defo be stocking up on the Olive Oil soap!:)

xx

Don't know if anyone has ever come across this before but as we all know exfoliating and getting rid of old tan before reapplying can be a bit of a pain and sometimes lengthy process. Someone told my wee sister to use soap powder, which kinda worked. I've heard about using salt, washing up liquid etc.

Getting to the point, at the weekend I had hurriedly put on a coating of Dark St Moriz (normally use St Tropez but bit skint) before going out coz I was like Casper. Well when I sobered up the next day and looked at it, it was horrendous! I imagined days of scrubbing to get rid of it all BUT nope, used some Olive Oil soap my mum brought back from Turkey with normal exfoliating gloves and I am chuffed to say that I am back to my normal colour! It's amazing, I swear! Never got rid of such a dark coating of tan in such a short amount of time.

I'll defo be stocking up on the Olive Oil soap!:)

xx

I use that tan to and it's normally terrible to get off! I look like iv got some kind of skin condition! I'll have to try this lol! X

Oil strips at tan so that's prob why it may have worked so well xxx

Yeah I've tried baby oil before but it was abso nothing compared to what this soap did.my sister used it aswell and she had on like 4 coats of the dark St Moriz n she's back to her normal hue aswell.amazing!

Just proves how important it is to let your clients know which products to avoid after a tan. Amazing how some products you would never expect to will strip that tan right off. Castille soap is Olive oil based and very commonly found as a family soap.

Latest posts

Back