Fake tan remover?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danxx

Reaction score
What takes faketan off???? Seriously tried everything from scrubs to nail brushes ?? 😂😂😂😲🙈🙈

I think hydrogen peroxide, the kind you disinfect cuts with.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using SalonGeek mobile app

Tsparker in the uk we don't really have hydrogen peroxide for this we use other things but I watched a video of all the uses for it last week and at the end it said it was 3% is it different to the peroxide we use for colour?

Is it for a client?

Depends what area it's for, someone on here once said that their feet were orange after a whole day of tanning clients while wearing flip flops and she soaked her feet in warm water with a dishwasher tablet. Not sure how safe/healthy that is though.

Its for me haha put montana tan on & fakebake and its stuck to my hands as my hands are dry with being a hairdresser, also bodys walent all scaley total nightmare, awwww I'll try the soap powder haha thank you

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

I am not entirely sure. I think it is just peroxide diluted in water and its called a topical disinfectant. I have never thought about the similarity to developer, but I'm sure they are the same thing.

Kahuna, yup its 3% and some stablizers so i think clear developer would be the same thing.

Brill I've found so many uses!

Exposed make a tan eraser which is amazing!!! Literally apply it, wait ten mins then scrubs off, taking the tan with it!!!

The best method I have tried is a long soak in a hot bath and rub with a flannel.
You do need to soak for about 20/30 mins before you start to rub the tan off, any patches that were left I removed with a dry towel once I got out, then apply moisturiser.

We love Wash 'n Go shampoo...works a treat if you add a penny sized blob onto a clean sponge pot scourer, dampen and then gently massage the tan away!! However the bad news is that it is so hard to get hold of now so if you find it buy a couple of bottles. We always try to keeps some in the salon.

Latest posts

Back