fake tan, which one for mobile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

softpeach

Reaction score
hi guys, i would like your views on fake tans, i would love to add this service to my list, don't want to do spray tans its just to much money for the equipment etc: would like to do a course on this but not sure witch one, creative have a bronz'express has any one used this on clients :) xx many thanks

i haven't used the creative/hyperion group tanning products but can recommend the fake bake products....also the st tropez is popular choice

xx

cheers for the reply, do fake bake do courses ?

Hi there,

I've been giving Xen Tan a look over & must get some samples sent over.
We currently spray with Vani-t & love it but am looking for a hands on tan[so to speak] here's a link - Fake Tan Perfection : Xen Tan : Official Site UK

Hth

XX J XX

cheers for all the replies guys, gelly i'm in manchester, i was going to use st tropez but i'm not sure after reading threads regarding its popularity, i do like the idea of offering a full hr pampering for clients xx

I'm mobile I do heavenly bodies airbrush spray tanning, also do st tropez not airbrushed though, the 3 steps - I find this more popular with my clients they like the colour.

Ju x

contact debbie easter she does the conture spray tan course thats in manchester it realy a good tan

have you got a web or contact no for debbie at contour, have done a search in google but not sure if its the right course, many thanks x

You could PM her. Her user name is
debbie easter 1
Let us know how it goes!

Latest posts

Back