fake tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smeaty

Reaction score
Hi

I am looking to stock & use a tanning lotion in my salon. Can you please advice me which product is the best on the market

Thanks
Smeaty

You've asked something there.Best thing to do is ring around manufacturers get samples and attend excel trade show where you can see demos and make the decision for yourself.The tanning industry is like anything else horses for courses and also always something new and maybe better on the horizon.

I agree with everything Gillian has said here, make up your own mind sweetie. We all have our preferences on here but what is right for one is not necessarily right for another.

Get yourself to some trade shows if you can, if not get as many samples as possible from different companies and try them out. If you can try them out on the same trusted model who you will see regularly so that not only can you judge the colour, fade etc for yourself, but you will get honest feedback. Once you have all this, then make your decision.

Latest posts

Back