Fakebake spray tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alli

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the fakebake spray tan, I've had a few clients try it and said they've really liked the colour, quite dark, looking for any info
thanks
alli

i havn't tried it myself but the 2 girls i work with prefer it to tantrick. The colour is really natural, doesn't smell as much as the other tans!!

i love the fake bake spray tan!
their minimum order is £250 (someone correct me if that has changed) so if you don't want to order a huge amount you may want to request a copy of the bliss directory....they supply loads of top name spray tan solution brands

Bliss Directory 10 - Your Essential Tanning & Skincare Catalogue

I have found Fakebake to be the best one for me, I have dry skin in some areas and am fairly pale, I love the stuff!

Tara (Tars) who rents in my salon uses fakebake and loves it... shes tried quite a lot of solutions before getting fakebake in... and imo the colour does look nicer than the other stuff she used before

Tara (Tars) who rents in my salon uses fakebake and loves it... shes tried quite a lot of solutions before getting fakebake in... and imo the colour does look nicer than the other stuff she used before

Does she use the spray or the cream stuff - when I was looking into this it seamed that the Fake Bake stuff wasnt very portable if you were short on space.

Does she use the spray or the cream stuff - when I was looking into this it seamed that the Fake Bake stuff wasnt very portable if you were short on space.

she uses the spray .....she does mobile and also tans in my salon at weekends...... she has a mini mist machine (i think)sorry im a bit clueless on the tan front:rolleyes: ask me anythign abt nails tho ;)

hth

Jess
xox

she uses the spray .....she does mobile and also tans in my salon at weekends...... she has a mini mist machine (i think)sorry im a bit clueless on the tan front:rolleyes: ask me anythign abt nails tho ;)

hth

Jess
xox

I see - so she uses their solution with the minimist machine from elsewhere.

I see - so she uses their solution with the minimist machine from elsewhere.

yeah... i think so....

she posts on spray tan fan forum if thats any help

Spray Tan Fan

and Taras geek name is Tars

she will be able to tell yuo more hunnio....

the only thing i know is she is good at it... and ppl seem v pleased with the results :)

Jess
xox

Hi Guys!

Yes I do use Fake Bake spray tan solution and I love it! It come in two different strengths, FBI and Darker FBI! To be honest I do prefer the darker but there really isn't too much difference between them. It is suitable for ALL skin types and has not a hint of orange, just a lovely natural tan and my clients can't get enough of it!
What is also great is the HUGE retail range that Fake Bake do which includes make up and all sorts and this also sells really well!
You do have a £250 minimum opening account however if you include the big selling retail items in this and charge £25 for a full body tan as I do, you'll make your money back in no time at all!
I was told even if you open an account with Bliss, its still a minimum order of £250? (Please correct me if I'm wrong as I order directly from FB!)
HTH!

i contacted bliss today and they said they do not have a minimum order for any of their products but if your order comes to less than £100 then there will be a delivery charge of £6.50

xx

Thats good to know! Thank you for correcting me!
I did notice in my copy of Bliss sunless tanning that they don't have FBI Darker Solution and they don't stock alot of the retail products and certainly no Salon exclusives.
When you order directly from them your then an authorised stockest and will get the lastest products before the likes of Bliss which is something I prefer!
But hey each to his own!:)

Any idea how long it lasts and how it wears off
thanks
ali

With correct maintenance a good week and fades off evenly !

i offer fake bake tan which is applied using the cream. it is very good and easy to apply. imo i think that the tan is very natural looking.
i ahbe just rung fake bake and they run spray tan courses on a tuesday i think. in the north west they have a new training centre located in warrington. might be wrong? they are getting back to me with prices and dates for the spray tan course which i am really looking forward to. with summer approaching i cant wait to offer spray tans

em x

Hi

Have you the details for fake bake as I would be interested in there spray tan course?

Do you know if they do the course in the north east?

Thanks

the main offices are in glsgow i think. i always speak to a really nice lady called Denise who organises the training. not sure if they have training in the north east but the contact number should any geekers require more information is 08700 544 455 or web site Fake Bake UK Ltd - the European distributor.
the manual application trainig cost me £30 and denise told me the fake bake spray training is £30. i think you may get a free trainig day with your opening order if it is over £200. im not 100% sure on that but it good to ask

hope this helps

em x

I opened an account with fake bake. I had done my training previously but they are very helpful and one of the reps actually came out to see me as I was having a few teething problems.

Can you train with one company & then go on to use another? Or if you want to use another product would you have to re train? I have just been offered training from a friend who has her own salon. She is asking £70 for 2 1/2hrs & will get a certificate with it as she is a tutor/trainer. She uses fake bake in her salon but the system she will train me with is Naturasun who she trains for freelance, has anyone used or heard of this system?.

So I was just wondering as she loves fakebake & I've heard good things about it whether I could then use their products after also?

I would go with them direct but I don't drive at the moment & getting there would be a problem where as my friends salon is really close & I know she is a good trainer & very thorough. It seems the training compared is a little dearer but I suppose it would have cost me more in petrol, travelling else where? I believe the training will be as good so not settling for anything of a lower standard & don't want to miss this opportunity if you get me. Will still have to buy kit on top but can do that at a later date when money permitts!! :)

All this tanning stuff is a little confusing!!!

Can you train with one company & then go on to use another? Or if you want to use another product would you have to re train? I have just been offered training from a friend who has her own salon. She is asking £70 for 2 1/2hrs & will get a certificate with it as she is a tutor/trainer. She uses fake bake in her salon but the system she will train me with is Naturasun who she trains for freelance, has anyone used or heard of this system?.

So I was just wondering as she loves fakebake & I've heard good things about it whether I could then use their products after also?

I would go with them direct but I don't drive at the moment & getting there would be a problem where as my friends salon is really close & I know she is a good trainer & very thorough. It seems the training compared is a little dearer but I suppose it would have cost me more in petrol, travelling else where? I believe the training will be as good so not settling for anything of a lower standard & don't want to miss this opportunity if you get me. Will still have to buy kit on top but can do that at a later date when money permitts!! :)

All this tanning stuff is a little confusing!!!

Couture are offering free training at the Creative Nail academy in Leigh - they train you using their spray tanning products and you get a certificate at the end of the training session provided you buy their solution, which is more than fair enough.

The solution is a good price and I have heard lots of good things about it.

Latest posts

Back