Fakebake spray tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks where's Leigh? How much is the kit/solution do you know? Wanted to get it all together kit & training but looked at other companies & I just couldn't afford it all at once, not for along while. :O(. Do you have to train for manual & spray seperately?

Thanks where's Leigh? How much is the kit/solution do you know? Wanted to get it all together kit & training but looked at other companies & I just couldn't afford it all at once, not for along while. :O(. Do you have to train for manual & spray seperately?

What is it you want to do?

I got a bargain on a tc3 hvlp - the same one as Tantrick sell for about £1300 - from a UK supplier with warranty etc.. a legit business... saved HUNDREDS. It is being dispatched Monday so should be here Wednesday and the training is free at Couture on the Wednesday. I am learning spray tanning.

Leigh is in Manchester - Couture sell packages too and so does the place I got my tc3 from - DONT'T pay hundreds more for the 'minimist' either - these spray tan companies are really ripping people off! :eek:

Well I was going to do tanning from home as not driving yet, but not sure about over spray etc... I thought manual would be easier but have been told its quite dated & spray tanning has better results & much quicker. Please would you pm me with details re supplier!!? Did you get all your kit there? Pop up tent etc...
Hubby took one look at how much it would cost & went white saying that's a crazy amount!! Not bothered about paying for the training but thought the kit was way to expensive!! Have to say I was quite shocked, plus both of us are worried I wouldn't get a return on all that money for quite a while to start with any way. I'm so confused. :O( Feel its something I want to add though to what I can offer.
Will you let me know how you get on with it all on Wednesday!!

What is it you want to do?

I got a bargain on a tc3 hvlp - the same one as Tantrick sell for about £1300 - from a UK supplier with warranty etc.. a legit business... saved HUNDREDS. It is being dispatched Monday so should be here Wednesday and the training is free at Couture on the Wednesday. I am learning spray tanning.

Leigh is in Manchester - Couture sell packages too and so does the place I got my tc3 from - DONT'T pay hundreds more for the 'minimist' either - these spray tan companies are really ripping people off! :eek:
Have Couture got a web site, anyoe got contact details... I wouldn't mind getting some training

Have Couture got a web site, anyoe got contact details... I wouldn't mind getting some training

Couture - tanning solutions and tan equipment

If you get trade registration, you can view their machines and their products but I believe there will be special offers on the site soon, just not as yet.

You can also PM Debbie Easter for details or ring her up.

Latest posts

Back