Fakebake

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi ladies I hope your all good.
I currently use Sienna and I've tried st tropez love them both but what's your views on Fakebake I've heard so many id like to hear your stories if possible x

A lot of people tell me FB is orange but I've recently used a 10% on a friend and the colour was lovely and natural, not orange at all and lasted really well. I'm definitely ordering more x

I use the Fake Bake 60 minute tan - it's expensive but it's perfect every time and not at all orange. I still use St Tropez classic as certain clients will only trust St Tropez and it is good stuff but I think Fake Bake has the edge. I'm currently trying Ferne Beauty spray tan but so far it's nowhere near as popular or as good result as the other two in my opinion. I've had LA Tan done on myself and hated it , it was really orange on me - I've also had Suntana Rapid Tan twice and that was brilliant but my clients like and trust the big names so I stick with those.

Oh and Fake Bake have VAT free this weekend and some great offers , I'm tempted to try their beyond bronze as it's really cheap on their offer.

Agree with kimmyroyalnail on sticking with the big brands as although we know some tans are good clients aren't professionals and will only want the big brands
Although I've used la tan and think it's really nice, never made me orange. They do gold & brown versions and brown version of the % comes out natural not orange every time I've used it x

I use fake bake beyond bronze and the colour is beautiful and defiantly not orange clients love it .

Morroccan Tan The Exotic Collection is my everything now!

Latest posts

Back