False lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautyathome

Reaction score
its driving me mad im not sure which brand to go with, if to do semi permanent or just the express and cluster course. So far i prefer nouveau let`s go however once you add the course and the kit up its pretty expensive also i don`t feel you get much in the kit correct me if im wrong. Can someone please recommend another company that does training in cluster and express lashes and that are good and also that has really good training. Thank you

Hello.
My old college tutor is a tutor at Nouveau & she fully reccommends them for quality.
Also how about marvelash??
Lucy x

Hello.
My old college tutor is a tutor at Nouveau & she fully reccommends them for quality.
Also how about marvelash??
Lucy x
Hi thank you for your reply. As for marvelash not heard good reviews about the course therefore would rather stick with the well known brands only like nouveau etc... Thank you for your feedback though x :D

Hi, I have the same issue atm. Although marvel lash doesn't have great reviews, if you do the course you are covered to do cluster/party lashes...or so I'm told by the Sally's manager. I was also then told I would be able to use the ardell cluster lashes, also I'm not sure she's 100% correct. People on here seem to get on quite well with the Ardell cluster lash I believe. Just had a play with my eyelashes with salon system cluster lashes to see if I should do a course or not...fairly easy to apply, although the glue is truly terrible.

I'm not sure if it's been any help at all, but it's a response :) good luck with whatever you choose :) x

hi beautydan thank you for your help. I have done the hollywood lash semi permanent course but the training wasn`t very good therfore i am looking for a company that has good training as well as good products and finishing results, i have seen neavou let`s go express lashes and looked pretty good also the training is pretty good, its just the price that is a bit off putting and wanted to find a similar course that also has good training and the products are just as good, Im hoping someone can recommend someone. Thank you for your help though :) x

anyone else please? thank you

I can't comment on their training from personal point, however I have heard good things about ilash express.

thank you Laurastreet :) x

Latest posts

Back