False nails + Solar Oil

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wonderban

Dani
Reaction score
Hey can anyone tell me if you can still use solar oil with glue on false nails? Or would this effect the glue?

I'm trained in Brisa but hopefully getting a set of acrylics off a fab technician next week as a wee treat for getting married , but it's not for sure yet as I am waiting in a cancellation.

I didn't want to do a full set of brisa on myself to have to spend 3 hours buffing them off if I got an appointment, and have the Scottish Beauty Show this weekend so didn't want to be nail-less so bought some fake nails from boots to see me through so I just want to know if I can continue withymy solar oil too.
X

The fake nails from boots won't last very long!! They are notorious for pinging off and the glue is not the best thing to have smeared on your nails

I used my CND gel bond, like I said it was only to see me over the weekend, was just looking for advice on solar oil

I don't see any reason why you should stop using it. I would carry on using it

Like coco says I can't see any reason why you shouldn't carry on Using it, but at the same time I can't see it doing any good, would it penetrate through the plastic tip!? Not sure! Be good for your cuticles though! [emoji6]

I think it would be good for your cuticles but that the plastic nails would prevent the oil from penetrating through and nourishing your own nails in the way that it does through Shellac and acrylic and sogs But it won't hurt the fake nails

Latest posts

Back