Fame!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

Fantastic work there!!!!

How did you do the heart was it with the mosaics powders!!!

keep up da good work!!

Cazza :D :D :D :D

ps liked you salon uniform where did you get it from?

Well done, lots of info on there!

This may be a silly question :oops: but are those nails Pink and Whites or Airbrushed? If they're pink and whites your smile lines are AMAZING!!! :shock: :D

Hi Fi, :D

I really like your site. It's nice and simple and easy to move around.

I find it interesting that you were once a nailbiter!!! If I were a nail biter I would be encouraged to arrange an appointment with you!

Best of luck.

Karen
xxx

Nice site, I like your nails. :)

hi fi

just had a look at your website looks nice the pics are lovley love the toes

One thing i did notice is that your single nail price is rather cheap though compared to your full set price you charge £28 for a full set acrylic but only £2 for a replacement ??? :?

feebeast

Reaction score
Hi all!

I have really surprised myself :? and created a web-page :p - so now I'm on the web for all to see - ahhhhhhh fame at last :rofl: !!!

It's at http://sensationails.tripod.com/

I would be grateful to any of you who would take a moment to give me some feedback (positive, negative, suggestions etc) :?: .

Cheers very much :salute: !!!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Very nice!! The toenails done in gel are great!

Thanks for the input guy's

This may be a silly question but are those nails Pink and Whites or Airbrushed? If they're pink and whites your smile lines are AMAZING!!!

They are all either sculpts or overlays. Not had may airbrush out for ages. I wanna play around with it before I unleash it on the public!!!

How did you do the heart was it with the mosaics powders!!!

Yeah. I mixed red, white and glimmer - I think it came out too pale tho. I've also got a nail with an encapsulated "Playboy" bunny which is kinda cool - still to add it onto the site tho.

Thank you all again

Fi

Just to let anyone who wants to go take a peek at my site know, I've updated the domain name to;

www.sensationails.com

there is also a guestbook on there now - feel free to sign it ;)

thanks all,

Fi
xXx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back