Famous Male with Nails....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Envy

Reaction score
Last night I read in a local gossip rag that Paul McCartney had been talked into having enhancements by his wife.... hmmm interesting...

Does anyone else know if this is true..

And does anyone know who/ which company did this...

This made me laugh!

Apparently he does as they help him play his guitar.....apparently its quite popular there was an article in Scratch a while back...
Not sure where he goes tho! What a fabulous client to have!!

Clare xx

Guitar playing... makes sense.....

Imagine, being able to say " I do Paul's nails darling.... " *snob snob*

he he...

hello,

My partner is a keen guitar player, both electric and acoustic, ,,,, one day I put one hand of enhancements on for him that were quite long. The result? he was well impressed as to just how easy it was for him to pluck the strings!!!!! and, as he's always telling me what a delicate little flower he is (wuss)with enhancements he didn't get sore fingers!!!!aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Ditto to Christine's post... my 17 yr old son has had them too on occassion to relieve sore guitar fingers.
However, he is such a wuss when it comes to cuticle work, is never on time for his appointments and absolutely NEVER tips!
As a client he sucks :wink2:

My opinion on this one, Is I would rather see a man with well manicured and decent size nails, Then one with dirty bitten bulbous ones. I think if a man wants to have nail enhancements then so be it as long as he doesn't go for long ones :rolleyes: , If they are clear and short they will just look natural anyway and I think male grooming is not to be pushed aside it is 2005

My boyfriend loves having manicures and pedicures and even lets me practice my polishing on him.

However he wasn't impressed when I said he had to let me practice l&p on him as punishment for staying out one night and not phoning me lol

Unfortunately I never got round to it!

when i first started doing nails i decided to practise sculpts on rob........(ex royal marine now security for a premiership club) so a manly man.
because he loves me he said yes so i did a full hand...........
at the end he said ok are you going to take them off...........i told him oh no they dont come off you have to grow them out :twisted: ..............i kept this up for an hour he went mad :Scared:
funny though

Nice one Joanne, my partners a fireman, he too lets me practice on him, ,,,,,,, my first attempt at l+p was on him, later that night he went out with the lads,,,, still had one hand on,,,,,,,all the other firemen were quite intrigued. Now at work when it's quiet,the fire station will often pop over and have a little pampering manicure,,,,,don't they just love being fussed?

Christine.

I too love a man with nicely manicured hands and feet. My man let me do a pedicure on him, it was his very first and he loved it,:hug: I asked him if I could do a manicure he said no, because in his opinion he already hands like a girl...he does have beautiful little hands!:D He'd probably hit the roof if I ever tried to pratice a tip or a sculpt on him...the wuss:Love:

my hubbys always on my case to give him manicures and pedicures. He works outside all day and his hands are really dry, i know i should really, but he has these really bulbous fingers eeeeewwwwww. it's good practice whilst i'm training to be a beauty therapist/nail tech i suppose,

imagine saying that Sir Paul McCartney is one of your clients, you'd just have to drop it into conversations dahling I can see myself rubbing shoulders with celebs, that is my vocation in life LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

My Hubby had a beautiful set of Brisa gels when i was practicing he didnt leave them on long enough for rebalance.
As for the dream client mine would have to be Bono(u2)yummo.
Kathyxxxx

Latest posts

Back