Fancy doing nails in the Sun?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

geeg

Judge Gigi-Honorary Geek
Reaction score
Maybe some of you have seen the advertisment in NAILS (UK) magazine for "Fancy a Nail Salon in the Sun?"

Please let me warn anyone interested in this offer to be VERY careful.

The people who are running this operation are 'passing themselves off' as being assocoates of Creative Nail Design (Spain) to gain credibility. Do not be taken in!!

They are in no way affiliated with Creative.
They are not Ambassadors and hold no qualifications to teach on behalf of Creative.
They are not distributors and are not entitled to sell Creative products or services.

One of them is a nail technician (one year only) ... the other runs a kitchen fitting company.
Together they want your money. One will teach the nails, the other will build the salon. A simple idea to enhance their businesses.

I have first hand knowledge of both these people and once again I warn anyone thinking of dealing with them to Please be careful.

Gigi

Have have ever known of anyone who worked on the Cruise ships as a Nail Tech. I would appreciate any info on this subject at all. Sorry to trouble you
icon_redface.gif

Thankyou kindly

Bridget

geeg said:
Maybe some of you have seen the advertisment in NAILS (UK) magazine for "Fancy a Nail Salon in the Sun?"

The people who are running this operation are 'passing themselves off' as being assocoates of Creative Nail Design (Spain) to gain credibility. Do not be taken in!!

They are not Ambassadors and hold no qualifications to teach on behalf of Creative.
They are not distributors and are not entitled to sell Creative products or services.

One of them is a nail technician (one year only) ... the other runs a kitchen fitting company.
Together they want your money. One will teach the nails, the other will build the salon. A simple idea to enhance their businesses.

I have first hand knowledge of both these people and once again I warn anyone thinking of dealing with them to Please be careful.

Is Nails Uk a reputable mag then?
geeg said:

Yep Nails UK Mag is a reputable Magazine, but they can't be held responsible for the adverts........
The integrety of an advertisers business is down to the advertiser not the Magazine.....
It's down to the individual reader to check all adverts out............
And take good advice before entering any sales agreement........ or Education program.....
Could you imgaine the waiting list for placing an ad, if the Nails magazine had to check them all out....in person ????.....Magazines rely on the honesty and intergety of the person placing the add.........
All one can do is, complain to the mag, if you find that an advert is misleading.......

Its just a shame really cos things like this give the nails industry a bad name.

Shelley
Nailsinlondon1 said:
Yep Nails UK Mag is a reputable Magazine, but they can't be held responsible for the adverts........
The integrety of an advertisers business is down to the advertiser not the Magazine.....
It's down to the individual reader to check all adverts out............
And take good advice before entering any sales agreement........ or Education program.....
Could you imgaine the waiting list for placing an ad, if the Nails magazine had to check them all out....in person ????.....Magazines rely on the honesty and intergety of the person placing the add.........
All one can do is, complain to the mag, if you find that an advert is misleading.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back