Fancy dress party - all invited

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just found this guy hanging around outside, he said he will be only to happy to feed u snacks all night in return of a small favour.......

Hmmm, I like.:lick:

Oooh, Pierce Brosnan - watch out Adele I'm coming over!!:lol::lol:
Gerroff, he's mine all mine:hug::hug::hug:

just found this guy hanging around outside, he said he will be only to happy to feed u snacks all night in return of a small favour.......
Hmmmmmmmmmmm seems a fair exchange :lol::lol::lol:

Hmmm, I like.:lick:
He was offered to me first !!!! :green::green::green:

Knock Knock! hope I am not too late.

Now if any of you have just watched BB, it is so spooky, my outfit is the same as Shanessa (was that her name :lol:) and I can tell you at 6 months gone I am looking pretty HOT!

You can keep your men, you can keep your booze, but SHOW ME THE FOOD!!!!

Knock Knock! hope I am not too late.

Now if any of you have just watched BB, it is so spooky, my outfit is the same as Shanessa (was that her name :lol:) and I can tell you at 6 months gone I am looking pretty HOT!

You can keep your men, you can keep your booze, but SHOW ME THE FOOD!!!!

There ya go, some snacks for ya hun

Attachments

• snacks.jpg
    snacks.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 41
There ya go, some snacks for ya hun
Thanks Rach ................................................................................

right thats those gone, now wheres the rest :lick::lick::lick::lick:

Thanks Rach ................................................................................

right thats those gone, now wheres the rest :lick::lick::lick::lick:

just leave enough for me lol

Attachments

• cake.jpg
    cake.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 19
  • trifle.jpg
    trifle.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 25
Right, I am here at last, god I was accosted by a lovely looking man in a loincloth outside, he couldn't get my cork out my outfit :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I need a drink............................................anyone got any champers?

Right pass me a cake and a drink anyone brought some slippers these boots are killing me feet :)

Right pass me a cake and a drink anyone brought some slippers these boots are killing me feet :)
Grab a fork and you can share mine

Wow Lell - you look hot!!:lol:

Here you go.

sheep-slippers.jpg

Like 'em?:lol:

Here you go.

sheep-slippers.jpg

Like 'em?:lol:

Love em, but I tell you what pass them on to Lell, the are far nicer than hers :lol: and my feet are so damn swollen I don't think they would fit :lol::lol:

OK Who ate all the trifle !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone fancy a chocolate?
76_large.jpg

Latest posts

Back