Fancy dress party - all invited

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adelekeegan1

Chatty geek
Reaction score
Because of all this grim weather this has not been the greatest summer. In view of this I am throwing a fancy dress party, as was originally suggested by Sals.
I have ordered 20 metres of bright yellow silk which will be fashioned into a stunning gown with a train like something off a royal wedding dress. I shall be having a 12% tan and with my rather unusual hair colour I think I will look just right as a little ray of sunshine.
If you were thinking about laughing DON'T cause I am also having very long stilleto nails painted gold and I shall probably poke your eye out:green:

So get your outfits organised and prepare for tomorrow night, anyone turning up in plain clothes will be stripped off and dunked in my trout lake.

Oh can't wait Adele, is it a summer theme fancy dress party or is it anything goes(within reason of course:evil:)? :lol:

Ok I'm in why the heck not !
I'm dragging the sewing machine out and dusting it off as I type,
I know how to make a big puffy underskirt now (adele I'm bloomin sure it was you who phoned me when I needed help for that wasn't it ??? )
What colour shall I wear ???

I know how to make a big puffy underskirt now (adele I'm bloomin sure it was you who phoned me when I needed help for that wasn't it ??? )

What material are you going to use Emms? Ermmmm curtains by any chance? lmao :lol::lol:

Well if I have recovered from having to do a full body wax tomorrow aftie, I'll be there!

Oh can't wait Adele, is it a summer theme fancy dress party or is it anything goes(within reason of course:evil:)? :lol:
Anything even without reason:lol::lol:

Yep that was me, since you know how to make a puffy underskirt why not get white and come as a little cloud, we'll make a right pair !!!!!!!:green::green:

Sounds like a fab idea Adele, I'll be there... need to get myself an outfit now!

anyone turning up in plain clothes will be stripped off and dunked in my trout lake.
oooh speaking of trout... I need to go get dinner sorted out, yep you guessed it, trout lol

Adele how does the wicked witch outfit sound I just cant decide between that and my angel outfit :lol:

I thought this costume was quite apt for me what do you think? :lol::lol::lol:

well I just laughed so much my @rse actually DID fall off...
sooooo not you Fi !

(oh dont worry I fixed my bum back on with a bit of L+P )

well I just laughed so much my @rse actually DID fall off...
sooooo not you Fi !

(oh dont worry I fixed my bum back on with a bit of L+P )

You think not emms, oh no, back to the drawing board for me then :lol::lol::lol:

Glad you bum is fixed pmsl :green:

Totally speechless!!!:eek:

They dont drink, swear or any of the other. Sooooooooooooooooo not U francesXXX xxxx

Hey Adele what a great idea ,

will it be okay if i get my Ghandi shoes out and the outfit or is that a bit to dressy for the occasion. In reserve ihave my wonder women outfit.
Um not sure now .....

Decisions decisions ....

Juliex

Is this better then?

24808.jpg

Nope I have decided now...............here we go and I'm not changing my mind :lol::lol::lol:

22755.jpg

lmao fiona xx better than mine ...

Julie x

Ok I got mine too

Also brought snacks, beer and music

Rachel xx

Attachments

• beer fancy.jpg
    beer fancy.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 31
  • snacks.jpg
    snacks.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 37
  • beer.jpg
    beer.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 31
  • boom.jpg
    boom.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 34
Hey Adele what a great idea ,

will it be okay if i get my Ghandi shoes out and the outfit or is that a bit to dressy for the occasion. In reserve ihave my wonder women outfit.
Um not sure now .....

Decisions decisions ....

Juliex

I would go for Wonderwoman Jules, just think if you come as Ghandi and it rains hun:lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back