Fanola

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkcandyclub

Reaction score
Hi everyone I’m watching a lot of toners on YouTube blue and purple being put on at the basin. Which toners are really good?
Is fanola no yellow and no blue shampoo’s ones you use once to tone or do you have to keep using them every time you wash your hair to keep neutralising the undertones. Thanks

Fanola is okay, but I seriously think IQ is much better. I feel its okay to use these in place f a toner if the client uses the toning shampoo at home. But if not, then when they shampoo a few times with a regular shampoo the tone will fade very quickly from the shampoo.

Thank for the reply. So I’ve checked out the IQ range but there is no blue shampoo. So to create this colour you would need a blue toner and lift to a level 8 . Here’s some pictures of what I’m trying to achieve. I use wella and L’Oréal mostly but open to other brands. Thanks for any help
IMG_6711.JPG
IMG_6712.JPG

Thank for the reply. So I’ve checked out the IQ range but there is no blue shampoo. So to create this colour you would need a blue toner and lift to a level 8 . Here’s some pictures of what I’m trying to achieve. I use wella and L’Oréal mostly but open to other brands. Thanks for any helpView attachment 208927View attachment 208928
IQ do a blue shampoo as well, I use it at the salon, it smells like rhubarb and custard sweets. Personally if you have a level 8 I would still be suing violet, you don't technically start to see orange tones until you go down to a base 7 or below.

Latest posts

Back