Fantastic Business Opportunity Waiting For You!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louisenewell

Reaction score
A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY JUST FOR YOU!

Polished nail studio is looking to expand.As well as looking for a new fantastic nail technician we are RELOCATING.

We are moving to a much bigger swish premises located right in the heart of BROMLEY TOWN CENTRE.It is situated in a prominent postition facing THE GLADES SHOPPING CENTRE and LEISURE CENTRE.Surrounding occupiers include BOOTS , THE PIER , DEBENHAMS , VIRGIN.

Bromley is the largest London borough , and a five minute walk from the new premises is Bromley's largest employer CHURCHILL INSURANCE.

The premises used to be, untill five months ago, a hairdressers so is in great "beauty" condition.

Basically to cut a long story short , I have two beautiful rooms upstairs to rent.The combined area is approx 560 sq ft to give you an idea.

I am looking for a beauty therapist , alternative therapist etc etc to rent these rooms.

This is a great location and a fantastic opportunity for the right person to make some serious cash!!!Looking at the location and salon you may well need to consider employing/running your own beauty team.The whole upstairs can be rented.

....So anyone interested please email or pm me to arrange viewing the premises....but bewarned...once you have seen this salon you WILL fall in love with it and its location.

LOUISE
xxx

way to go Louise, dont stop there, tell us all about it:lol:whats been happening with you and you're tanning shop lady, or should I be looking in your journal:smack:

This sure is a great opportunity in a great location - go for it!

Any kent geeks interested???great opportunity!!!

Put it in Geekbay, you might get some more takers. Glad it's going so well that you are able to move to better premises. Well done xxx

sounds fantastic, and would be an ideal location for me if i hadnt already set up else where! sorry but im sure someone will go for it.x

thanks for the replies geeks.Its a great opportunity and would be a shame to be missed.

I am just bumping this back up for any geeks...skin geeks that have missed it.no luck so far.pm me if anyone is interested.cheers x x

If I could afford to move to Bromley I'd do it :D
I have friends who live there, the town centre is big and very busy and I imagine it would be a fantastic opportunity. I don't think I could cope with kipping down on their sofa though!
Wishing you all the best though - when do you open? I'll have to pop in when I'm next in Bromley!!

Latest posts

Back