Fantastic ladies from the Carlton Group

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

terrimouse

Reaction score
Hi there all

I just wanted to say how fantastic Leanne was from the Carlton group when i needed to purchase a new couch and i continually bombarded her with questions and requests for measurements and all kinds of things. She was absolutely spot on with a prompt and polite reply with every detail i needed each time i needed it. I am pleased to say that i now have the couch and i am incredibly pleased with it and i was blown away by how quickly it arrived from when i ordered it as well.
Dear Alice as well from the team was always on hand too and was a mahooosive help in regards to delivery.
Thank you Leanne and Alice for making my last two purchases from you so an amazingly pleasant (I also purchased an audio-sonic)

Thank you
Thank you
Thank you

And
I
Totally
Recommend
You
!

xxx

Hi there all​

I just wanted to say how fantastic Leanne was from the Carlton group when i needed to purchase a new couch and i continually bombarded her with questions and requests for measurements and all kinds of things. She was absolutely spot on with a prompt and polite reply with every detail i needed each time i needed it. I am pleased to say that i now have the couch and i am incredibly pleased with it and i was blown away by how quickly it arrived from when i ordered it as well.
Dear Alice as well from the team was always on hand too and was a mahooosive help in regards to delivery.
Thank you Leanne and Alice for making my last two purchases from you so an amazingly pleasant (I also purchased an audio-sonic)​

Thank you
Thank you
Thank you​

And
I
Totally
Recommend
You
!​

xxx​

Totally agree here! I've had various dealings with Carlton and their customer service is superb and second to none. Such a refreshing change in this day and age that's for sure!

PB
x

Hey ladies,
I just wanted to pass on our immense gratitude for your post! The girls in the office have only just seen this (We can't get on here often!!), and it's so lovely to have such praise!! You've made our day!

We always strive to give excellent customer service, and are happy we have acheived in this case!!

Latest posts

Back