Fantastic Yorkshire Geeky Waxing Workshop

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joe90

Reaction score
Just had to say a huge thank you to Andy (Axiom) for putting this workshop on for us northern geeks today, I enjoyed every single minute of it and am completely sold on Perron Rigot hot wax. Andy you are a darlin and I cannot thank you enough.

Big thanks also to Loubylou who hosted this event and also Notsonewgeek for driving me over to Yorkshire (thanks Lisa).

For anyone wanted to try this hot wax, do it is fantastic. I for one will be using it for all future underarm and bikini waxing.

Thanks once again guys.

Just had to say a huge thank you to Andy (Axiom) for putting this workshop on for us northern geeks today, I enjoyed every single minute of it and am completely sold on Perron Rigot hot wax. Andy you are a darlin and I cannot thank you enough.

Big thanks also to Loubylou who hosted this event and also Notsonewgeek for driving me over to Yorkshire (thanks Lisa).

For anyone wanted to try this hot wax, do it is fantastic. I for one will be using it for all future underarm and bikini waxing.

Thanks once again guys.

Julie, you are very welcome, it was lovely to meet you (at last, lol!) and your fellow Geeks and I look forward to seeing you all again at some point. If you need any help with the wax, you know where I am :D x

Go get some sleep hunnie, you deserve it after your mammoth trip up north!

Sleep well.

Glad you finally made it to a workshop Julie, and that you enjoyed it. Andy's a fab teacher isn't he!

yeah he is!! Cheers mate.

Great to meet other fellow geeks too. :hug:

Latest posts

Back