FAO ruth aka nailsinlondon1

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

diesel1978

Reaction score
hi hope i t your user name correct. I called MAd beauty re: toma nail polishes and have today recieved their new catalogue. I was just hoping u could give me some advice on any popular colours you use? They have sent a colour swatch which does'nt really help me, yet some of the bottles in the catalogue are lovely colours but i don't know what the are.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated
many thanx
amanda
xxx

diesel1978 said:
hi hope i t your user name correct. I called MAd beauty re: toma nail polishes and have today recieved their new catalogue. I was just hoping u could give me some advice on any popular colours you use? They have sent a colour swatch which does'nt really help me, yet some of the bottles in the catalogue are lovely colours but i don't know what the are.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated
many thanx
amanda
xxx
I havn't seen their latest catalogue, if you can't decide.........call them and ask to speak to Janice, she will be able to advise you on the latest colours and colour trends from their range......................

All my colours are from creative.....they just last and last and last..my professional choice.......the only Tomas I use now are the moodies, chromies and Mirages...............
But as I said call Janice and she will help you .................

Nailsinlondon1 said:
I havn't seen their latest catalogue, if you can't decide.........call them and ask to speak to Janice, she will be able to advise you on the latest colours and colour trends from their range......................

All my colours are from creative.....they just last and last and last..my professional choice.......the only Tomas I use now are the moodies, chromies and Mirages...............
But as I said call Janice and she will help you .................

thanx ruth , i decided ust to order one of the seasonal selections to c how it goes. Ive already got my creative collection on order so that side is taken care of.
also purchased some opi polishes today so will see how thay go

many thanx

amanda

xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back