FAQ for spray tanning (tanners, please read)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B..B..B..Bump!

I trained last week with fake bake ,ordered my machine and solutions.
To have a practice I sprayed my bf.Omg its was running every where I was panking.tried turning the dial down nothing still wet .
I rembered reading a thread on here about turning the dial right as far as it would go and making it then turning it to about 8 .Omg what a difference it made i sprayed my legs no drips or runs and dry in minutes.

So after waffling I just wanted to say thanks to all the geeks who put info into this thread it helped me a lot....after I had calmed down enough to rember the info lol

Ps bf tan turned ok apart from his hands which are a little brown oops x

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

Well done you, I will have to make some time and go through all the posts. You do seem to have been very thorough and that is very commendable.

Well done you, I will have to make some time and go through all the posts. You do seem to have been very thorough and that is very commendable.

Thank you :0)

Keeping this fab thread bumped up, incase any newbies don't think to look on the 2nd page lol

Thankyou this is brilliant :)
im new to salon geek myself and im also starting my tanning training this week. Although iv done a lot of research i was still unsure on a few things, this literally answers all my questions and its all in one place which makes it even more easier - top job! :)

xxx

Fantastic thread thankyou - as a newbie on here and researching into various courses, prices etc I've spent the last week just searching through old threads - this is amazing thankyou xx

ps does anyone know if there a similar thread like this for semi permanent lashes?? :)

Great thread.
Agree, it would be good to have one lashes!
Also good to have one for u.v lamps!

If anyone experienced in these areas or others have the time it would Cut down on repeat questions!!

You should make one Katie K!!! 😉

Just keeping this bumped!

Yay it's now a sticky so hopefully everyone will see it! Thanks Noodle xxx

Marking for later this is brilliant :hug:

Amazing - well done Gemma, sure lots of newbies will really benefit from this. God bless you for putting the time in for doing this!!!!!

Aren't us Salon Geekers a lovely lot?!!?

Hi girls, I just posted a new thread in The Biz Geek forums about recruiting spray tanners in London - any advice, help etc... would be FAB!!!!!!

Thanks guys!

Has anyone used la tanning before?

Latest posts

Back