Far too excitable about my training tomorrow!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fee01

Reaction score
Hi, hope everyone is good.

I'm doing my Young Nails Conversion Course tomorrow. Excited just doesn't cover it. My belly jumps just thinking about it.

Is it just me being a bit daft or does anyone else feel this way when they are do any kind of new training for a treatment/product?

I'm a mum of two (both under three) and I feel like a giddy teenager. I simply love the joy this industry brings to my life. I am a better person for it!

Please, someone out there, tell me they feel the same way so I don't feel like an eejet.

Xx

Fee01, when any training I have waited for comes around the excitement just gets to me too! its like Christmas for adults LOL!!

Best of luck tomorrow!
Fiona :biggrin:

Eejet away girl lol. OMG I went to Wales two weeks ago for training with Tigi and I didn't sleep for a week.

Going back in the summer and can't wait Eek

Enjoy to the max Hun xx

haha good on ya fee. you'll be buzzing when you get back home. don't forget to tell us how you got on.
i know all about excited... i nearly passed out with it when i got my new CND lamp. i keep touching it. i'm such a saddo. :)

i keep touching it. i'm such a saddo. :)[/QUOTE]

This made me proper chuckle! Makes me think of being a kid and poking your xmas presents in a poor attempt to work out what they are!

Im the same, i crave knowlege about the industry! Do let us know how it went, i want to do their l+p conversion.... Have to save up so a lony way off yet!

Sent from my GT-I5500 using SalonGeek

Eeeeeee!!! Your definitely not alone ;)

I think I'm a sado too, I stroke my lamp at random times in the day haha - cant believe I'm admitting that on a public forum!!

Let us know how you get on :) x

Ooh training. I'm a training Junkie. :biggrin: I get withdrawell symtoms when I havent done any training for a while (like after about 3 days:biggrin: hehe just kidding). But I do love to learn.

Thank God it's not just me then :p I'm totally hyper about my training next week with OPI for Gelcolour, training just gives such a buzz nothing else like it lol xxxx
Enjoy your course xxxx

Good Luck for tomorrow! :biggrin:
Hope u enjoy

Things that bad in my house think the hubby will be looking for a divorce :rolleyes: If am not on the net looking at courses/products or geeking ;) then am messing about with my kits or reading brochures and leaflets,I have to admit i am a bit obsessed with beauty and love spending every single minute of my day looking at anything to do with it

p.s dont think we're sad....just passionate :Love:

I've given my lamp a hug before lmao! x

Good luck for Tom think us geeks are all the same lol. Pmsl girls CND lamp as was just showing OH it online and he's like "oh yeah" nothing like bursting my bubble lol x

I've given my lamp a hug before lmao! x

You're all mad.... Love it haha must say im super excited about getting a new lamp and gel polishes this week! Is it me or has this thread been hijacked by lamp lovers anonymous? :D

One of my grandchildren was once in love with the Hoover! It was his best friend and he dragged it all over the house and hugged it. He is quite normal now, im glad to say. lol
Have fun on your course. :)

Hmm

I still have faint stirrings for my Danny the Dyson now Geeg hehe :Love:

You're all mad.... Love it haha must say im super excited about getting a new lamp and gel polishes this week! Is it me or has this thread been hijacked by lamp lovers anonymous? :D

Shhh!! Don't tell them I got out! I do have triple chocolate chip muffins though if you join me quietly ;)

Good luck today Fee!! :D x

haha good on ya fee. you'll be buzzing when you get back home. don't forget to tell us how you got on.
i know all about excited... i nearly passed out with it when i got my new CND lamp. i keep touching it. i'm such a saddo. :)

Brilliant! That made me giggle. So glad I'm not alone (although am still a bit of an eejet) lol xx

Well am on my way to my course now. I'm walking through Edinburgh Waverley Station laughing my head of at everyone's replies. So much so I have tripped up stairs and nearly been run over by a taxi.

Off to get myself a wee cuppa tea. Will let everyone know how it went.

Thanks for such wonderful replies xxx

One of my grandchildren was once in love with the Hoover! It was his best friend and he dragged it all over the house and hugged it. He is quite normal now, im glad to say. lol
Have fun on your course. :)

Lol geeg - I hope somebody made sure it was switched on before he dragged it around the house! :lol:

Have a great day Fee, let us know how it goes.

Excitement is normal when you are so passionate about something, hope you enjoy your course!

I do love my products, not quite at the hugging stage but doesn't mean I don't love them ;) Lol!

Now to get the Sweets to somehow do same day order and delivery so I don't have to WAIT for things :biggrin:

Well to say I loved my training is an understatement! My trainer Kelly was brilliant. She took her time with me when I needed it and was ever so lovely to chat to. Here's a wee pic of my first nail. Not bad for a 'Tipper n Dipper' lol (previously used Backscratchers)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335286904.552113.jpg

Have my lovely new kit and I'm on the train literally hugging it. Only because the train is packed of course! He he.

Thanks for all the well wishes, I had a ball! Roll on my Kim Lawless waxing course in May lol

Latest posts

Back