Fast drying nail sprays

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duggan

Reaction score
Hi,

Has anyone had a problem with using these sprays? I have found that they can cause my polish to peel off or lift after carrying out a manicure or pedicure polish. Any suggestions on how I can encourage faster drying would be great. I am fairly new to Beauty, just level 2 trained and I find that this is knocking my confidence especially if my client has a smudge following the polish application or the polish does not last?:)

Can't recommend Lumos base and TC enough, they are so fast drying, it's fantastic. Also apply some solar oil to the top coat after, that also helps speed up the drying time. HTH :hug:

jessicas quick dry liquid is really good at quickly drying (obviously!)

I did try a quick drying spray once and it made the nails wetter than they would have before hand!

Leanne
X

Solar Speed Spray is great and I also really like the China Glaze Fast Freeze drops.

Attachments

• solar speed spray.bmp
    24 KB · Views: 217
  • fast freeze.jpg
    fast freeze.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 135
Thanks Planky. Great help. Where can I purchase Lumos from? I have heard great stuff about it on this site?

Thanks Planky. Great help. Where can I purchase Lumos from? I have heard great stuff about it on this site?

You can purchase from Sweet Squared who are an authorised distributor. Give them a call on 0845 210 6060

It really is fantastic, I won't use anything else now :wink2:

I use CND Solar Speed Spray with Lumos and have not had any problems at all. It dries so fast!

Great thanks. I will give them a try and see how I get on. Registered with Sugar Squared and will be making my first order :)

Solar Speed Spray is great and I also really like the China Glaze Fast Freeze drops.

hi where do you purchase this from i cant find it anywhere x

I get the solar speed sray at my CND distributor and the china glaze fast freeze at local beauty supply. I'm in Canada so my companies will be different ... but you should be able to get the solar speed spray from your local CND distributor (Sweet Squared, I believe) and the fast freeze anywhere you buy china glaze polish. hopt that helps :)

I use CND Solar Speed Spray with Lumos and have not had any problems at all. It dries so fast!

Same for me too! Lumos base and top coat are fabulous, as it adding a drop if solar oil. However i just purchased solar speed spray and wow! Will never do a polish mani or pedi without it now. Came in handy at a recent jubilee street party when i polished 18 sets of nails! X x x

In the UK China Glaze is available from Sally's x

Same for me too! Lumos base and top coat are fabulous, as it adding a drop if solar oil. However i just purchased solar speed spray and wow! Will never do a polish mani or pedi without it now. Came in handy at a recent jubilee street party when i polished 18 sets of nails! X x x

Excellent! It also makes me feel confident that manicures with polish are not a thing of the past anymore (because of drying time). I wouldn't feel that confident using other products.

I use nails inc Kensington Caviar, or Seche Vite. I find the quick drying sprays are not very good.

i use cnd sticky and speedey, i have lumos but haven't got on with it so far....also if clients are in a hurry put plenty of cuticle oil over polish

Latest posts

Back