FAST Shampoo & Conditioner - Hair Growth Accelerator!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

divalou

Reaction score
Hi!

Has anyone used this? What were the results? I've cut my hair and regret it and it's not long enough for extensions yet, and tbf, I dont get on with them, they irritate me! So I'm looking for alternative ways to get longer hair!

As a hairdresser Im very sceptical about this 45% increased hair growth business. But at the same time tempted! AARRGGHH.
I've been attempting to grow my barnet for 2 years now and keep stupidly bleaching it or whatever and needing a trim then my stylist gets a bit scissor happy (Grrrrrr). I wish I could just do my hair myself!

anyway, please let me know.

Thanks

Divalou x

hi divalou,
i'm not certain about the products you mention - all i can tell you is that i take a pantothenic acid supplement which seems to speed up my hair growth rate. and i try to keep my scalp as healthy as possible and DON"T overdo the chemical processes!
good luck hun, not being happy with short hair sucks. :)

hi divalou,
i'm not certain about the products you mention - all i can tell you is that i take a pantothenic acid supplement which seems to speed up my hair growth rate. and i try to keep my scalp as healthy as possible and DON"T overdo the chemical processes!
good luck hun, not being happy with short hair sucks. :)

a what now!? What suppliment is it? Anything's worth a go anyway. x

Latest posts

Back