Fast Track Nail Courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
morning everyone. In September I want to do a Nail Extention course, my college offers a course that is 15 weeks long, and OPI and creative nails offer a 4 day course. Which one would anyone recmomend doing? Has anyone done one of the OPI or Creative nails courses?

Thanks xxx

You may be getting confused and giving out the WRONG impression here.

Speaking on behalf of CND .. their FOUNDATION course is 5 days and is just the START of what amounts to a year of training to end up as a master technician.

The CND Foundation course is not a fast track course and is the START not the 'start and the finish' of your training. Support is constantly available.

CND are the only nail company in the UK to have ever won the Beauty Award for the best training in the UK.... not once but TWICE against some of the biggest beauty companies like Dermologica In fact they are the only nail company whose training has ever even been nominated for this award (which shows the quality of the training). Reputation counts and CND's is the highest.

Please look around here on the site. Many many (by far the majority) have done the CND training and I'm sure there isn't anyone who would say it was anything other than impressive and thorough.

morning everyone. In September I want to do a Nail Extention course, my college offers a course that is 15 weeks long, and OPI and creative nails offer a 4 day course. Which one would anyone recmomend doing? Has anyone done one of the OPI or Creative nails courses?

Thanks xxx

Carrie - Creative (CND) training is by far the best thing I have ever done - go for it. xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Carrie - Creative (CND) training is by far the best thing I have ever done - go for it. xx
hi girls can anyone tell me where thees courses are advertised and run i am in scotland thanx xx

hi girls can anyone tell me where thees courses are advertised and run i am in scotland thanx xx

Contact the Fingertips Centre 0131 3333180 - they run all the CND classes in Scotland and are the only centre licensed to do so! HTH

just found the forums and this post and i'm a bit worried now as i'm booked to do a 'fast track' course this week. i found it through the beauty guild website under 'Guild Accredited Training Schools and Colleges' i thought that meant it would be ok?!

so what does 'Guild Accredited Training Schools and Colleges' mean if the course i've just paid for is a total waste of time? isn't that more than just a bit misleading?

Guild Accredited may mean that it is CPD (Continued Personal Development) and that is not necessarily appropriate for a beginner.

You need to look at the content of the course and compare it with the basic requirements of a beginners course (a sticky on this forum or the National Occupational Standards on the habia.org site)

Latest posts

Back