Favorite Acrylic Brush?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CorrineC

Reaction score
:) Hiya All,

I am wondering what is your favorite ever acrylic brush? I am about due to buy a new one and am wondering if there is any awesome brushes out there, that are available in Australia..?

I currently use Young Nails size 8..

Thanks so much guys!!

Corrine x

i love the ezflow 508....but i have also got a cnd ultra sculptor which is fabby too.

My Ezflow 508...I wouldn't swap it for anything.
xxx:hug:xxx

Ive just bought an Ezflow 508 and i am in love, dont know how I managed without it!!

I have my new entity pink brush, its great x

Corrine, get in touch with Terri and try the new Avolve brush, i'm loving it.
It can work kinda flat (it's feathered on the end) then draws up into a fine point when you need it.

The ezflow 508 i love it wouldn't be without it. x

Entity Studio Brush (#8)

It's a brush to die for!!

There seem to be a lot of people with the Ezflow 508 brush and loving it too!!!... what is it that's so good about it?

I've been very tempted but would like to know what I would get from it?

Ezflow 508 for me too. It is better than any brush I have ever used and I have spent a small fortune on brushes

EZFLOW 508 is the brush for me. When I was just starting acrylics I spoiled a lot of brushes axept the ez flow brush it could handle all my mistakes :green:

EZFLOW 508 is the brush for me. When I was just starting acrylics I spoiled a lot of brushes axept the ez flow brush it could handle all my mistakes :green:

i agree the amount id spent on brushes was shockin! but ive had my 508 a while with no problems!!!

ProStyler for me, I love it. I have both the master series and the clear handle :D

I actually Didn't like the ezflow 508....(I know shoot me now)
It just didn't agree with me, or me with it :confused:
Anyway, My favourite brush is the NSI precision brush..Its the newer one with the silver handle/lid...
I have had it for months and months...infact possibly a year now !!!!!
Granted I am not busy now like I was last year lol, But it has still had some good use out of it, its still as perfect as when I bought it,

It is an oval size 8 (i think, possibly a 10 not sure) it has a perfect point to it, yet presses out flat just lovely...

I do Love my little brush lol, its my 3rd child !!!

i also use the NSI one which i love. it is bigger than an 8 as i used the young nails size 8 before that.

Pro Styler for me too, I love it, keep my old one for glitter nails and my spanking new one is just perfect!

I tried the "big people's" Ultra Sculptor and couldn't use it to save my life!

i also use the NSI one which i love. it is bigger than an 8 as i used the young nails size 8 before that.

Ooh, bring it next weekend, so I can have a look x

Ooh, bring it next weekend, so I can have a look x

Ok, remind me nearer the time, i`ve got a memory like a goldfish:lol::lol::lol:

NSI No 8 round royal precision brush is the one for me.

i love the ezflow 508....but i have also got a cnd ultra sculptor which is fabby too.

I have the ultra sculptor too and its awesome!!

Latest posts

Back