Favourite Christmas Shellac combos

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelibabe88

Reaction score
Just wondered what are your favourite and most popular shellac combos.
As much as my clients are loving ruby ritz some of them are wanting something that not everyone else is having.
My most popular combo is Hollywood and Gold VIP.
Kxx

I'm mainly doing reds (Hollywood, Wildfire, Red Baroness, Decadence etc) with either Tinsel Toast or Gold VIP over the top!

I've had a few clients who have decided on Midnight Swim with a silver glitter fade on the ring finger as their Christmas nails, after seeing it on me!

Hi I've been doing a lot of reindeers Father Christmas and santas :) as well as rock star shellac what is ruby ritz shellac never heard of it ??Ive checked CND website and can't find it

Hi I've been doing a lot of reindeers Father Christmas and santas :) as well as rock star shellac what is ruby ritz shellac never heard of it ??Ive checked CND website and can't find it

Ruby Ritz with Tinsel Toast were is years Christmas LE duo, but now they are sold out.

They are lovely

Ruby ritz is going down really well with my clients too, but some other popular combo's are:

Pretty poison on the full nail with either tinsel toast on the free edge to create a french finish, or a rockstar on the free edge with a gold or silver glitter

Pretty poison with a green gold sparkle additive fade going diagonally from opposite corners, then add a couple of snowflake stickers/decals before topcoating

Full nail in white (I use beau) with a rockstar, I've done mine in Viva la Diva glitter and its a lovely christmassy finish, reminds me of "winter wonderland"

lots of red, silver & gold rockstar. Red & gold foils & blue glitter with konad snowflakes. :)

1 Masquerade + 1 Ruby Ritz, 1 Decadence + 1 Ruby Ritz, or 1 Sugared Spice + 1-2 Tinsel Toast have been my most popular so far. x

My most popular combos seem to be ruby Ritz of anything. Rockstars are very popular too. Have had a few with either silver VIP or gold VIP layered over reds.

My nails are 2 weeks old tomorrow. I'm trying to decide if I should do them now or try and wait a little longer. Also don't know what colour to have its so hard! Xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

Ruby ritz or tinsel toast on anything! It's using up some of my not to popular colours too as people are happy to have any dark with tinsel toast on top. Love them both!

Latest posts

Back