Favourite fibreglass/silk?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

maddie

Reaction score
please can somebody recommend a favourite brand.

Hiya
Well for me now there is only one brand and that is Fabric Its brill love it get excellent results everytime.
Hope this helps.
Take care Dawnie xx

It has got to be Fabric#.

A totally new leap ahead in Wrap systems.

If you go to search, and put in Fabric, you will find 142 posts about this system and dozens of users giving their comments.

yes fabric# for me aswell :thumbsup:

It has to be .......................
Fabric#...............
What did I ever do before this system came out ????
Can't remember lol...................
Well yes I can, repaired a lot more breakages then I do now, thats for sure....................

It's the best wraps and overlay system, specially if you are looking for a system that gives you Fibreglass flexibility and acrylic strength..........

love Ruth xxxxxxxx

Fabric#

Not only is it my fave........but everyone so far who Ive used it on, loves it too! :D

Natural, lovely, strong enhancements!

The best!!!

:goal:

also can i just add that it got third place and also ninth place in the national nail competion. Also one judge thought that it was liquid and powder . i love fabric it rocks .............

love faye xxxxx

Oh why cant we have Fabric# here? I just want to *try* it. Here it is between backscratchers and elegant galss for faves. I personally like backscratchers, but EG is nice too, it just depends on if you like a brush on or spray on system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back