Favourite Films

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachul123

Reaction score
Hiya everyone,
aswell as a hair geek I am a proper film geek!
Love a good weepy, funny, romantic, action, sci-fi.. Not so much scary cos my boyfriends a chicken and wont watch with me!
I love green mile, the notebook, love actually, bridesmaids, Bridget jones, the sweetest thing, could go on and on!
Would love to know other peoples favourites incase I'm missing out :)

Boy in striped pjs. I love this film! And drop dead Fred, east is east, Simon birch. X

I miss good movies. I used to have a cineworld card in London and went about 7 or 8 times a month. I think I have been 3 times in the last 2 yrs from I came home :o

Some of my faves are elf, time travellers wife, the notebook, 27 dresses, narnia. Totally with you on loving rom coms :D

I have a cinema card! We go nearly every week and its worth it for the discounts you get in places.
Just been to see 21 and over was pretty funny.
Ive seen all those you both mentioned except simon birch so ill look for that ;) boy in the striped pyjamas is so sad! Xx

I have a cinema card! We go nearly every week and its worth it for the discounts you get in places.
Just been to see 21 and over was pretty funny.
Ive seen all those you both mentioned except simon birch so ill look for that ;) boy in the striped pyjamas is so sad! Xx

I know it really is, ive watched it at least 8 times only have the dvd a year! and Simon birch is so sad too😔 I do love a sad film just as much as a comedy! Xx

Im not a big film fan but the 2 films il go back too are both films I thought I'd be too cynical to like..... mama mia and avatar, I love catching clueless on tv occassionally too ;-)

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek

I hated mama mia the first time i watched it lol but now i really like it! I love tv series too. I really need to get a life.. Haha.
Watched a proper weepy one at the weekend called 'now is good' with dakota fanning in x

Man on fire, Robin Hood prince of thieves, brave heart, shawshank redemption, avatar, pretty woman, my best friends wedding, the holiday, my fave list is endless lol xx

It's a Wonderful life, Ghost, Dumb and Dumber, Shawshank redemption, Frequency ( with the georgous Denis Quaid). to name but a few.:D

I'm a sucker for a lot of John Hughes films (loved the 80s!), Back to the Future, The Princess Bride, Aliens (all of them), Predator, cheesy old sci-fi like Logan's Run and the Star Trek movies, a lot of Jackie Chan's old movies where he wasn't speaking English, the list is endless!

The only film I absolutely love and can watch again and again is The Wizard of Oz. it's a timeless classic :)

Really didn't like the prequel that they made recently with mila kunis :(

Love films! The notebook, titanic, atonement, I love the older 80,s classics! Sleeping with the enemy, indecent proposal, fatal attraction, basic instinct. Trainspotting, natural born killers, the lovely bones, taken, scary ones like paranormal activity, saw films, also sixth sence, Japanese horrors like the original grudge/ring Oh and shawshank redemption , beautiful mind and one flew over the cuckoos next. X

Awww the lovely bones is such a sad movie but I did love it too

Man on fire, Robin Hood prince of thieves, brave heart, shawshank redemption, avatar, pretty woman, my best friends wedding, the holiday, my fave list is endless lol xx

I watch Robin Hood price of thieves every Christmas Day :) I love it so much. Me and my godmother know it word for word xx

My favourite film is Blow & I also love American Gangster! Someone has mentioned Boy In The Striped Pyjamas that too is a favourite of mine xx

Guess :Look_left:Look_left:D

I love films! I like most types, weepy ones, action packed ones. I like the Fast and Furious lot (bar Tokyo Drift), I love anything with Jason Statham in it- Crank, Deathrace etc. I like Con Air, PS. I Love You, Sister Act, My Girl. Batman, Iron Man etc, Lord of The Rings, Gladiator. The list could go on!

Oh and my good old favourite of favourites.. Grease! :o

Aww glad im not the only one! Love all these films! Couple ive not seen i gonna get fro my lovefilm. Yep have that too.. Lol x
Rinn took me 5 mins to realise what u meant haha x

Latest posts

Back