Favourite forms

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrsBB2013

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I was wondering what your favourite sculpting forms are. I trained with nail harmony and their forms have got line guides on them. Recently switched to nsi platinum forms and there isn't many markers. Finding it more difficult to get even application by eye. Any suggestions? Reason I don't want to go back to nail harmony ones is they aren't readily available without going through nails harmony and I don't order anything else from them anymore xxx

I've started using NSI secrets stiletto forms. I'm sure my NSI Platinum forms have guide lines on them though.

Cuccio pro forms are good, they have the guidelines on.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1465982611.621502.jpg
yep they do have guides on them. These are my favourite forms

I've started using NSI secrets stiletto forms. I'm sure my NSI Platinum forms have guide lines on them though.
How do you find the stiletto ones? I haven't tried them before

yep they do have guides on them. These are my favourite forms

Thanks, I thought I was imagining things :)

The secrets ones have bigger/longer wings, I find them easier to fit. I don't really have any Clients that have stilettos so just use them for "everyday" sculpting. I find they have more of a c curve so easier to get a better shape without pinching.

Yeah they do have guide lines on but I like more lol! Might have a look at the secrets ones then. I get them in 500's cos its creaper so want to make sure I like the next ones a bit better xxx

These are the nail harmony ones my clients found it easier to describe desired length by saying take it down to number 2 etc xxx

Attachments

• 1465998118762.jpg
    1465998118762.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 66
I can honestly say I don't use the guides. I just do what I think looks right [emoji33]

I can honestly say I don't use the guides. I just do what I think looks right [emoji33]

I don't really either. I always use clear to extend, so if a Client changes their mind from P&W's at another appointment I can just take it back to the clear rather than remove the whole extension and start again, and so, especially with gel, it's not always that easy to see where it's up to on the form.

Latest posts

Back