Favourite nail colour?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrsm

Reaction score
Just wondered what everyones fav colour is at the moment. I'm in need of some inspiration as I feel I need to step away from bright summer pinks and embrace autumn/winter!

Im liking metallic greys/Purples and dark blues. No matter what season is, I cant step away from bright colours. Brightens up those dark days :p x

:green: OH BROTHER, i wouldn`t know where to start to be honest. I love them all. There`s no way i`d be able to choose. At the moment i`m wearing candy pink with white tips. :)

I love rich colours - plums, deep reds although I really like dark tels and greys at the moment too :)

Currently wearing company red CND on my toes and soon to be wearing Ciate Dnagerous affair on my fingers :)

I always love a bright red, but at the moment I'm into grey and navy. These colours make me feel like we're really into Autumn.

chrome effect, gold silver or red

I always find autumn makes people want the chocolates and reddish browns and then into winter always cranberry and blackberry colours they will go brighter into christmas with brighter reds and golds,and thats been the same for as long as ive been working.

I am a deep red or black person when I do wear polish. they are the only colours I feel comfortable with at the moment. But I am looking to get more adventurous

Uber I really need to try different things aswell. I'm always wearing different shades of pink I love it but them have it on a day and wish I'd done something a bit different. I tried black on my nails for the first time last week and hated it. I love it on other peoples nails but it didn't look as good on me. Love the new collection by essie there is some really nice deep colours

In Polish I love Ingrid by China Glaze and Night Reflection in Gelish :green:

bellas vampire by gelish is my love affair and that of my clients at the moment. truely stunning colour!

bellas vampire by gelish is my love affair and that of my clients at the moment. truely stunning colour!

I've been loving Gelish in Caution (dark metallic blue) and Midnight Caller (metallic grey) but have Bella's Vampire and can't wait to try it! x

Most of my clients are moving on from the beautiful pinks of summer (although a very dark pink is still popular) but I must say loads are heading for the darker collection ... purples, browns, greys and reds ... but I try to keep the colours autumnal because I think if they go for the really dark colours (blacks, charcoals, deep reds etc) they will be bored of those by the time mid winter kicks in !!

Keep it autumnal ... maybe find some autumn posters for the salon to inspire the clients?? Always gets them thinking different colours !!!
Hope this helps x:)x

Bright colours (pinks, purples, etc) are always my favourite. But for this season I'm loving the new OPI burlesque collection, especially The Show Must Go On :)

Pinkblonde has the burlesque collection been popular with your clients? I use opi axxium soak off gel and had thought of getting the set but didn't know how popular glitters would be. I know for christmas nights out everyone likes a bit of bling but I wasn't sure if I'd get much use out of them the rest of the time.

Pinkblonde has the burlesque collection been popular with your clients? I use opi axxium soak off gel and had thought of getting the set but didn't know how popular glitters would be. I know for christmas nights out everyone likes a bit of bling but I wasn't sure if I'd get much use out of them the rest of the time.

Can't really say about clients, I'm not actually working as a beauty therapist at the min, just doing treatments as much as possible on friends and family, so I don't retail or anything.

However, I work in Salon Services, and they have been popular with a lot of our customers. The shimmery ones are doing well, I think because they are a nice everyday colour that will stand out enough for a night out too. There is also some minis and Christmas specials in these, which are popular for retail.

The glittery ones are doing quite well, especially the purply ones, but I think those would be more of a night out colour.

They are all beautiful colours, and catch everyones eye at the counter :)

I can never move away from bright summery colours. Tutti Frutti, Hot Pop Pink & Tropinkal are my absolute faves, I rarely wear other colours. I just bought Tropic Coral today, will be wearing it tomorrow when I re-do my nails.

We're just coming into summer here though so these colours are popular with clients too at the moment. I love burgundy and deep purples for winter

Latest posts

Back